Demon x Reader

(Y/n)=Your name

(h/c)=Hair color

(h/l)=Hair Length

(e/c)=Eye color

"Son of a bitch!" Your friend, Tristan, yells, rubbing where you slapped him. Everyone at the party stops what they were doing to stare at you two. "What the hell (Y/n)?!" Tristan looks at you. It was the last day of school, and you were a senior in high school. To celebrate, you and a bunch of friends got together to party. Because you were rebellious teens, you of course had booze at the party. And your guy friend Tristan, had way too much to drink and attempted to touch you in an unwanted way. You stood there, shaking slightly, covering your chest where he tried to touch. "Come on (Y/n)." Your best friend, Kathy, gently grabs your arm and leads you outside. "Are you alright?" She asks softly, standing out on the porch. The door was open and you could hear the sounds of music starting up again, people dancing and laughing with each other. You slowly nod your head to Kathy's question. "I-I'm fine..." You stutter out, brushing your (h/l) (h/c) hair out of your face. "Come on, I'll drive you home." She leads you to her car, letting you get in the passengers seat before sitting in the drivers side. You stare out the window, curling up to the best of your ability. You had known Tristan for years! The nerve of him to try and take advantage of you, thinking you were drunk! You, of course, weren't even buzzed. You didn't need to get beat by your parents for coming home wasted. Suddenly Kathy screamed, and you saw a bright white light then a flash of red.Then everything fell black.

"How is she doc?" Your mothers sweet voice pierced the sharp ringing in your ears. You attempted to move, only to find you couldn't. "I'm afraid not good Mrs. (L/n). Your daughter doesn't have much time left... She'll live till dawn at most." You could hear your mom let out a sob and the sound of a heavy object falling. You assumed she fell to her knees. "Is there anything we can do to help?" Your mom asks through her sobbing. "I'm afraid not. We've done everything we can to make her comfortable, but there's nothing we can do to save her." You could hear the voices fade as you slowly slip into another deep sleep.

You slowly opened your (e/c) eyes, noticing you were in a hospital. You look around your mostly empty room, noticing a small TV hanging above your bed and couple chairs for any visitors. Your body fell cold as your eyes lock with someone sitting in one of the chairs. You didn't recognize him, which made you grow nervous. His hair was short and blacker then night, his eyes the color of blood. He didn't wear a shirt, allowing you to see his tone body. His skin was a sickly gray, but you didn't know if it was his skin color or the shadow of the moonlight. He did wear black jeans, chains hanging from his pocket. You two stared at each other before he finally broke the silence. "So, you're finally up." His voice was smooth and dark, sending chills through your body. "W-Who are you?" You finally managed to speak through your shock. Talking hurt your throat. "I am Damion, and I'm a demon." He states, standing up. As he stood, his chains rubbed against each other, making a faint 'clinking' sound. You wanted to move away from him, but you still couldn't move. "What d-do you want?" You ask, tears filling your eyes. "I want you, (Y/n)." He kneels down by the bed, his face next to yours. You opened your mouth to question him, but he roughly presses his lip against yours, silencing you. Your eyes widen as he pulls away, a dark blush on your face. "I've been watching you for awhile (Y/n). I want to take you with me, and have you as my own." He sits up, pulling himself closer. You didn't know what to say. You were shocked! He just stared down at you for a minute before looking up at the clock on the wall. "Twenty... nineteen... eighteen..." He slowly began to count down, and you could feel your body growing weak. "N-No... W-Wait..." You cry out weakly, tears filling your eyes. "Please... I don't want to die... I'm not ready..." You sob gently. He gently takes your hand in his, lacing his fingers between yours and gently glides his thumb over your knuckles like he was trying to comfort you, not stopping his countdown. "Ten... nine... eight..." You sob, closing your eyes. He turns to you, brushing a few strands of your (h/c) hair from your face. "Don't worry (Y/n). I'll be sure to take care of you in death." He whispers. "Finish the count down with me." You open your eyes to look at him. He smiles slightly, almost warmly. "Five..." He whispers. "F-Four..." You whisper, counting down with him. "Three... Two... One." Your body falls limp, your body shutting down completely. The last thing you saw before you died was Damion planting a kiss on your forehead and whispering, "Sleep well, my dear (Y/n). I'll see you soon."