Fallen Broken!Angel x Reader

Trigger warning: This involves religous material, so if you are offended by it in any way, please do not read. The triggers include: Bad mouthing god, talk of the devil, and an angel who does not believe in religous material. Thank you.

You walked through the darkened forest, smiling at the faint rays of sun light peeking through the canopy. It was a clear day, and you had decided to go for a walk in a nearby woods. You walked into a clearing, staring up at the bright blue sky, the sun shining down. It wasn't warm, but it wasn't cold either. It was just right, but you wore a thin (f/c) jacket. You smile but stop when a sudden shadow was casted across the clearing. You look up, dark clouds swirling in the sky. But they weren't storm clouds. There was something... odd... about these clouds. You grab onto your thin jacket as the wind starts to kick up. You look up, gasping when you see what looked like a person falling at an alarming rate to the ground. The person crashed to the ground, then suddenly the clouds disbursted. You quickly run towards where the man had crashed. You stop when you see the man, laying on the ground. He had snowy white hair, almost like Jack Frost's hair, he wore a white dress shirt with tan pants. He looked like he was coming home from a job at an office. You walk closer, gasping softly. Two white wings were sprouting from his back, a large, bloody hole in the left wing. White feathers were slowly falling around him. You slowly walk closer, your eyes focused on the bloody wound on his wing. You kneel beside him, gently touching his wing. It was soft, warm. You were extremely tempted to just curl up onto his wing, but you resisted. You look down at his surprisingly attractive face, his white hair covering his eyes slightly. You gently move the hair from his face, gasping again when he stirs and shifts postions. He was alive. You stand up in surprise, only to have him pull you back down. He turns onto his side and curls up, whimpering like he was scared. You hesitently run your fingers through his hair to calm him. His hair was just as soft as his wings. He suddenly gasps and shoots up, panting like he just awoke from a nightmare. He looks at you, his bright blue eyes locking with your (e/c) ones. "Hello?" He asks in a soft voice, like he was struggling to remember something. "Hi. Are you alright?" You ask worriedly, moving closer. "Yes... why wouldn't I be?" He tilts his head, letting one of his legs fall while the other was crouched up. "You... This is going to sound strange but... You fell from the sky." He knits his eyebrows in confusion and looks down at the ground. "Did I? I... I don't remember." He grabs his head. "What... do you remember?" "My name..." He looks at you. "What's your name?" "Kai." "Well, Kai, I'm (Y/n)." You hold out your hand to him. "(Y/n)..." He takes your hand. "Pretty name." Your eyes wander back to his wound on his wing. He looks behind him, staring at his wings. The spread out before folding back up. "That's right..." He whispers, looking at the ground again. "Are you remembering?" You ask softly. He nods slowly. "Sort of... I remember... yelling... arguing... A flash of white... Then pain..." He looks up at the sky. "Then I was falling..." "I saw you falling." You whisper, making him look at you. "It wasn't that long ago... the sky went gray, and you crashed down." You tell him. He looks at the ground again. "Gray... pain..." He grabs his head, crying out. Your eyes widen as you put your hand on his back. "Hey, are you ok?" You ask worriedly. He stops screaming, but continues to hold his head. "I remember..." He whispers. Before you could question him, he stands up, looking around the forest. "I... I remember... I'm an angel." You slowly stand up. "What?" "I'm an angel." He looks at you and smiles. "I-I remember! I-I didn't follow god! I didn't believe in his teaching, and I called him out on it!" He paces around, continuing his rant. Your eyes widen as you tried to follow along. "I got banished. Angels are supposed to follow god..." He laughs, looking at you. "I don't follow god." You give him a confused look. "So you follow... the devil?" You ask cautiously. "That's just it! I don't follow anyone!" He laughs again. "After all these years, I'm finally free!" He shouts, looking up like he was shouting at god himself. "You... (Y/n)..." He looks at you, a relieved smile on his face. You could see faint tears in his eyes. He runs up and hugs you tightly. "Thank you." Your eyes widen as you look at him. "For what?" You ask softly. "You helped me remember! You brought back my memory!" He smiles, pulling away from you. He kisses you roughly, making you tense up in shock. He pulls away and laughs. "Thank you! Thank you so much!" You just stood there, shocked at the fact that this... angel... just stole your first kiss without knowing it. You weren't going to lie, you enjoyed it. He looks at you and chuckles. "Your... wing..." You finally manage to say, pointing to his wounded wing. He looks at it, his wings spreading again. "Right..." He sighs, his wings fluttering slightly. "I can probably patch that up for you." You smile warmly. He smiles back. "I'd like that." He holds out his hand for you to take. You smile and take his hand. You weren't sure what exactly what was happening, but you were excited to see where it would lead.