Meera(मीरा)

It took him twilight to midnight since he wasn't sober to walk on the same roads which took over his footsteps since last 30 years and there he was waiting near the front door for his beauty to arrive. She smashed the door as soon as he entered and he turned over to stare that set of dripping eyes...aah what a beauty that pretty face holds upon itself! But the pride of those eyes was stuck between the storms of addiction to be cured by death. The cardiologist studied his health charts over and over again and knew the home made pineapple detox won't act upon his liver anymore.
Mack wanted those last days to be his way but worried about the sufferings of his beloved wife and there she was with a glass of water and some comfortable night clothes for him to change over. "My mortal existence won't last for more than a few months and hence does not deserves such care", he took a deep breath and continued "I won't be there to love you anymore". "Perhaps you never did" with tears she continued "Let me tell you about the story of Meera... Krishna's Meera. Meera was born 700 years after Krishna, so her husband usually asked her...which krishna are you so in love with?
He doesn't even exist in physical form, then why?
Meera said in order to love krishna...I don't need his body...I have immense amount of love for him in myself...thats it thats enough...
He is nearer to me than myself...
Why look outside?"
She sat on the sofa and held his hands, "so I don't need you in order to love you and if I do, that would be only memories but not you in person."