2

A. n. This whole story will be in Harry's point of view btw

"Yes I did you dummy how could I not miss you?" I said and giggled at him and just shook his head at me. "Well you already to leave this dump?" I nod my head fast and we got my things and I saw Ginny and I try to avoid eye contact or even being near her but that doesn't happen.
"Hey Harry did you miss me your girlfriend?" She said while pressing up against me wearing a dress a little to right for her and showing her cleavage clearly.
"First off Ginny I am gay so I don't know why you would say me and you are dating. Secondly even if I was straight I still wouldn't date your skanky ass. Sorry Ron if that was offensive." I told the whole Weasley clan and I looked down and started to play with the end of my skirt that was baby blue.

( A.n. Sorry if you guys don't like the stories where Harry is a crossdresser but I love those so I am going to make this one one of them.)

"I am your girlfriend and you will get that through your brain mister. And why don't you change into some boys clothing since you don't belong in girls clothes." I could feel tears starting to form in my eyes and I pushed my glasses up a little.
"No you are not and when would you get that through your head! I love guys and not girls. And I can wear whatever I want if it makes me feel comfortable then I am going to wear it!" I screamed knowing that Ron or one of the other Weasleys put a silencing spell so no one would hear us.
And I went up to her and smacked her across the face.
"Fuck you Ginny..I hate you..." I mumbled and ran out crying with my things not noticing Ron following me.
"Harry! Wait!" I heard every one yell but I just kept running.
I had to take a break at the park since my legs where hurting and I just fell to my knees sobbing. I heard footsteps come up behind me but, I didn't really care at this point as I was to busy crying my heart out.
I was wrapped into the person's arms and from the familiar sent I cried harder.
"Shhh it's going to be okay little one. Pad is here for you." Sirius said while stroking my hair softly and calming me down his Ron would. I snuggled into his chest missing his warmth and how nice his hugs feel.
"What happened pup?" I sniffle and try and tell him what happened. "So Ginny still thinks that me and her are dating and then she judged me for what I wear and telling me that I am not gay." I said rapidly but he understood what was said.
"That little bitch! How dare she tell you that!?" I nodded and heard more footsteps come toward us. "Hey Sirius long time no see how are you doing?" I heard Ron say since I could tell it was him due to the way he pronounced Sirius.
"I'm doing good but, I want to have a talk with you sister as well. She doesn't have a right to say that to anyone." I got transferred to Ron's lap and I made myself comfortable.
"So Har do you like anyone?" Ron asks to which I blushed at which in return made him smirk. I slowly nodded my head and looked down shyly.
"Who is it!?" He was so excited to know who it was and I was blushing so bad. "S-so you know the Hufflepuff hottie?" I asked him and he nodded and then it finally clicked on his head and his eyes went wide. And I knew that meant trouble.

Hey here is an update hopefully it's good love you guys! Song is burn it up by Monsta x