How Come You Didn't Tell Me! Pt. 1♡

Maddie's p.o.v

"Get up brat!" my mom, Melissa, yelled at me, smacking my arm. I opened my eyes and was face-to-face with my furious mom.

My mom gripped my hair and dragged me out of my bed. I started screaming telling her to 'stop!' desperately. She threw me to the ground.

"When I say 'get up', you get up"

"Yes ma'am"

She stormed out of my room and I rubbed the spot where she pulled on my long brown hair.

"C'mon Maddie, you just have to get through today"

I went to my closet and picked out a t-shirt to wear under my hoodie. It was starting to get chilly outside which I loved.

The only reason I love winter, is because we get to wear jackets which cover up all my bruises.

I stripped out of my pjs and put on my shirt. Then, I grabbed some pants out of my dresser and slipped them on.

My phone buzzed on my nightstand and I hurried to get it. It was from Chloe.
C= Chloe M=Maddie

C- Good morning Mads!❤
M- Hey Chlobird😘😘
C- Guess what?
M- What?
C- WE'RE GOING TO L.A. FOR OUR COMPETITION THIS WEEKEND!!!
M- Yes! I love Cali🐬Okeey I gotta get ready! Bye-bye😘😂
~End of convo~

I went to the bathroom that was connected to my bedroom an I brushed out my long brown hair and just threw it in a ponytail. Then, I brushed my teeth and I was finished.