Chapter 7 | { Birthday Party }

(*There's going to be cross dressing in this chapter. If you read the whole description of this book, you would've known this by now. There, I gave you a warning. And now it's up to you to be mature and click off if you feel uncomfortable instead of reporting. If you want to keep on reading then go ahead. But don't blame me if you feel uneasy. I gave you a warning but you chose to still read this chapter. So it's your fault. I did my job correctly.*)

(Not gonna lie, Yoongi looked cute in the pic above)

Jungkook's P.O.V.

It has been a few weeks we've been dating. A lot has happened in the past few weeks. Lisa noona and Chim chim found out about me and him dating. They know when I'm lying. They didn't get mad at me tho. They just told me to be careful and I made them promise not to tell anybody.

In the past few weeks, Tae and I went on many dates. We got to know each other more. We talk about our likes and dislikes to each other. I don't understand why they are telling me to be careful. He is not as bad as he seems. On the outside he looks mean and cold, but if you get to know him more, he isn't as bad as he looks.

Yes, I do like being with him, but there is one thing that's bothering me. That is, Why did he choose me out of all the other people that's drooling over him?

I once asked him this question and he said that, It's not my look he fell for, it's my PERSONAlity that he fell for. As cheesy as it sounds, it made my heart go boom boom.

Anyways, today is Tae Tae's 18th birthday and it's a Friday! I just came back from school. He invited me to his birthday party. I didn't know what to wear, so I dragged Chim chim to my house. He said that he is going to help me pick an outfit.

Author's P.O.V.

( Kookie x Chim chim conversation in kook's room )

"So what theme do you want to go with?" (Chim chim)

"......." (Kookie)

"Let me ask it this way, do you want to look cute or hot?" (Chim chim)

"Idk Lol" (Kookie)

"...Did you just use abbreviations out loud?" (Chim chim)

"Yeah..so?" (kookie)

"You say that when you're texting someone, not out loud in real life." (Chim chim)

"Ohhh." (Kookie)

" Whatever, lets get back onto the topic." "Which one are you more comfortable in, cute or hot?" (Chim chim)

" ...Hmmm... I think cute?" (Kookie)

"Okay, so we are going with cute." "Let's do this. You pick three outfits and I'm going to decide which one looks the the best on you, okay?" (Chim chim)

"Okay." (Kookie)

~~~

Few minutes later Kook came up with three outfits.

"So this is the first one, what do you think about this?" (Kookie)

The first outfit:
( Just pretend that this is kook's face. BTW I appreciate kook's muscles a lot, but in this story he has a feminine body. I'm sorry☹ )

( The one in the middle without the scarf is the outfit )