Chapter 10 | { Heart Break Pt. 3 }

*curse words and sad things ahead☹️ Curse words are censored.*

Jungkook's P.O.V

I can't believe Taehyung would do that to me...
He said that he changed himself for the best because of me! Why would he lie to me. He said that I was his everything. Was that a lie too?...

My heart hurts. It feel like he broke my heart into pieces. Many numbers of pieces. Numbers that I didn't even knew existed. π~π

I can't believe I trusted him! Jimin and Lisa noona was right. I should've been more careful. What did I ever do wrong to you, Taehyung. Why do you have to break me like this?!

After Taehyung embarrassed me in front of the entire school at the party, people started wispering to each other. I heard some people say that I'm an attention seaker. I'm not an attention seaker... am I?

( A/N: They didn't say anything bad about his sexuality because in my story no-one makes fun of LGBTQ+ people. After all, we're all human. )

I couldn't take it anymore. Tears were building up in my eyes. I didn't want them to think I'm weak. They already think I'm an attention seaker. So I lowered my head. That way nobody could see my tears building up.

I couldn't take it anymore. The tears were threatening to fall. So I did what I thought was the best. I looked at Taehyung one last time and then I headed straight for the door.

I was out the door. Finally I could let my tears fall freely. I was about to run out the door when someone grabbed my arm preventing me from running any further.

I turned around to see Jiminie. When he saw my tears, his face softened.

"Don't cry over that a**hole. His stone cold heart isn't worth your precious tears. He will regret it in the future. Some day, you will find someone better. Someone who cares about your precious tears. Even if you can't find that 'someone' maybe that 'someone' will find you. And if none of you find each other then it's okay because you have me, your other friends, your family, the author, and the readers that love you very much. Remember, love can expand to something more than romance. Love isn't only romance. It could be friendship too, and that's why I love you." Jimin assured me while giving me a big bear hug the whole time.

At this point, I was crying even more. I was literally sobbing. What can I do? I can't help it.

( A/N: whenever I cry and someone comes and comforts me, I start crying even more π~π. Is that just me or does it happen to you guys too? )

"Now stop crying before I start crying. I don't want to see your tears. It makes me sad." Jimin again attempted to make me stop crying and this time it worked!

I didn't want to see my Jiminie hyung cry, so I stopped crying. It was difficult for me to stop, but I did it. 😊

Right when I pulled away from the hug, we both saw Yoongi hyung running towards us like a grandpa. Lol 😂

"Thank God you guys didn't go too far. Do you guys know how far you made me run? I never ran that much in my life!" Yoongi hyung said while panting really hard.

Jimin and I both giggled. Then Jimin said, "Yoonie, you know that you didn't run that far. We're still outside that a**hole's house and on his front yard..."
Jimin's giggling stopped like he realized something.

Then he said, "wait I'm still on his property... Eewwww!" Jimin exclaimed running towards his car and away from Taehyung's front yard.

Yoongi hyung laughed at his action and followed him to Jimin hyung's car. I followed after him.