twenty3- Unfinished Business

so sorry for the delayed update, here's a little longer chapter for you all. thank you so much for reading!

btw I did not revise this chapter at all so i apologize for my dumbass in advance.

Valeria

The throbbing ache from my head woke me up. I couldn't comprehend- and for heaven's sake, where's the goddamn water bottle? And who's screaming into my ears?

Fuck

I'm not home.

Fuck

A realization hit me, I'm at Louis's.

I was sure that Louis had kidnapped me. I was sure of it. My body felt heavy and my eyes are betraying me. I battle to open it but it wouldn't budge.

"Shut up Harry!" The voice shouts.

Harry? Why is Harry here?

Oh, I'm dreaming.

"Don't tell me to shut up! Did you fucking drugged her?" the other voice yells back.

"Of course not! Are you joking?" Louis -I think- pants then the door slams making the floor shakes.

"Then why the fuck is she passed out?"

"Shut up," I grumble bringing my hands to rub my face. If this was a dream, it sure is a vivid one. "Please shut up."

Glimpses and fragments of memories begin to replay in my head. I was out with Louis. I think I might have drank too much. I need to stop that. I should stop drinking until I turn 21. There's a freaking law for a reason. God, the aching really killing me.

"Are you awake?" Louis asks. I finally open my eyes to face the searing bright lights as it hits me making me regret opening my eyes in the first place. I wasn't sure if it was just me but the ground is shifting drastically from left to right.

"What is going on?" I wobble my head. "And stop yelling. My head is going to explode."

"Valeria," a voice like Harry's grunts, turning my attention from the ground to him. He studies me with a harsh expression before turning his body back to Louis. I can barely make out who the person is before he speaks again. "Why the fuck is she here?"

Wait. Curly hair, ugly skinny jeans, hideous (sexy) boots. Why the fuck is Harry here? This has to be a dream. Was I thinking of him that much to dream about him? "Why are you here? And can I have some fucking water please?" I ask, dismissing Harry's question for Louis. I was surprised to be able to pull my body away from the couch. "Please?"

"Sure," Louis says before walking past Harry to the kitchen. I take a minute to examine my surroundings. The pungent smell of marijuana, it's like old worn socks, and the uncomfortable platform I'm currently sitting on called a couch. If I was dreaming, it shouldn't feel this realistic. I don't think I'm dreaming.

"Hello?" Harry rages. "Why the fuck is she here?"

"Chill out bro," Louis chuckles. "We went out for a drink, Val had too much."

"Why am I here? Why are you here?" I fume before quickly turning to Louis. "Louis, you know Harry?"

"Of course, I know Louis," Harry chimes in not giving Louis time to answer. "This is fucking weird. Valeria, I'm taking you home."

"No, she needs to sober up first," Louis disputes from the kitchen as he walks back to hand a glass of water. "Here."

"Thanks." I chug the whole glass of water down. "Holy fuck."