-•-Chapter 3-•-

Sorry for not making a chapter sooner. As an apology imma make this one longer UwU
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

After they stopped petting Virgil they decided to watch a movie. "Be right back." Virgil said as he walked into the hallway then stopped. 'I really hope this works.' He thinks. He closed his eyes for a few seconds. When he opened them everything was bigger than normal. He looked down to see paws. Cat paws to be exact.

He saw the bathroom door open and walked towards it. He enters, jumps on the sink and stood on his back paws. He was a black cat with purple paws, some purple on his chest, stomach, and a little on his nose. His ears and tail were still the same black with purple fade.

One of his eyes was an entrancing purple which faded into a darkish green at the bottom. His other eye was a beautiful black which faded into a white. He hopped off the sink and walked back into the living room. He hopped onto the table and sat.

Roman walked in with blankets and Patton with the pillows and snacks. Logan came in shortly after with Rapunzel. (Chosen by the one and only Roman)

-Virgils POV-

I lay down on the table, waiting for them to notice. Logan looked at me and smirked, then resumed helping the others get ready. After a few more minutes I was getting bored. I saw a cup near the edge of the table and had the sudden urge to knock it off.

I walked a bit closer and sat near the edge beside the cup. There was nothing in it so I decided, 'fuck it'. I pawed at it until it finally fell off with a thump. The noise attracted the attention of the others. Patton looked at me and gasped. "Virgil?!" He yelled. I meowed in response. "Awwwww!!!" Patton cooed, running over to me.

He rubbed my chin and I started to purr. Roman walked over and picked up the cup, setting it back on the table. 'Stupid cup.' I thought as I knocked it off again. Patton giggled a bit, picking it up and setting it beside me again. 'Nuuuu!' I knocked it off again. This time Roman laughed with Patton.

Roman hummed before he grabbed the remote and placed it beside me. I knocked it off as well. Logan smirked as the others laughed. They continued putting stuff on the table beside me as I continued knocking it off.

Roman was about to stand up, using the table to push himself up. As he raised his hand I waited for it to get a little higher. After it did I put my front paw on it, stopping him. I took my paw off and rubbed my head on the bottom of his hand.

He and Patton laughed as he started petting me. After a few minutes more we started getting ready for the movie again. Once they were done Roman picked me up and sat me on his lap, petting me. Patton sat beside Roman, also petting me, while Logan sat in his own chair, reading like the nerd he is.

A few minutes into the movie we start to hear yelling. "Sounds like Remy?" Patton said. Roman paused the movie and they all stood up, Roman putting me on the table. "Deceit stop!" "Yes!" We started to hear running.

Soon, Deceit ran in, Remy trailing behind him. Remy jumped and landed on Deceit, making them both fall to the floor. (They no longer had any problems with Deceit and Remus now) "Don't get off me!" Deceit yelled, trying to push Remy off.

"Stop speaking in lies." Remy said, getting up just enough for Deceit to be able to roll onto his back. He plopped himself on Deceits stomach once he did get on his back. "Kinky~." Remus sang, popping out of nowhere. "Shut up Remus!" Remy and Deceit yelled. Remus only laughed.

"What is happening?" Roman asked, as confused as all of us. "Where's Virgil?" Deceit asked, still trying to push Remy off. I meowed in response, jumping off the table and walking towards him. I turned into a human again, sitting beside him. "Sup." I said.

"Can you only turn into a cat?" Remy asked. I decided to mess around a bit and so I said, "Yep." Popping the 'p'. Deceit groaned and closed his eyes. "Fuck." He slithered, popping out his snake tongue. I shifted my tongue into a snake tongue and slithered, "Hah, loser."

His eyes shot open while Remy and Remus looked at me, eyes wide. Logan smirked while Roman and Patton laughed. "I thought you could detect lies?" I question. "To lazy." Was his reply. "Can you turn into other things to?" I slithered. He nodded. "Want Remy off you?" I slithered, raising a brow.

He nodded again. "Just turn into something, idiot." I slithered, smirking. He groaned. "I'm dumb." He replied. "Yes. Yes you are." I said, watching as he turned into a snake. Remy fell on his butt with a 'thump'. We all started laughing as he glared at me and Deceit.

"Why are you glaring at me?" I ask. "Because I know Dee's not smart enough to come up with the idea of shifting into something else." Remy replied, smirking and crossing his arms sassily. We all laughed except Dee.

~+~+~Smol time skip~+~+~

Once we got over our fit of laughter we all went into  the kitchen to talk a bit, also because it was nearing lunch time. "Oh, by the way babes...." Remy said, then turned into a cat. He was a gray cat with black paws, stomach, chin, ear tips, and tail tip. He had a bit of brown on his nose and bottom lip.

"Awwwww!" Patton cooed. Remy turned back to normal as I walked to the counter. I hopped up and sat down on the counter, Dee doing the same. The others sat at the table while Remy leaned against the sink, drinking his Starbucks.

It was nearing lunch time so I hopped off the counter, glaring at Deceit as he moved to take my spot. He put his hands up in mock surrender and went back to his spot. I walk over to the fridge and open it. I turn to the others, "Sandwiches anyone?" I ask.

They all nod and we all start making our sandwiches the way we like. We walk back to our spots and eat whilst talking amongst each other. "Who wants to go outside?" Patton asked as we were finishing up. We all gave some sort of agreement.

Once we were all done we sink into the real world to tell Thomas. "Hiya, Kiddo!" Patton greeted cheerfully. "Hey you guys, what's up?" Thomas greeted back. "We were just wondering if we could go out today?" Roman questioned.

Thomas laughed a bit. "Guys, I've told you before, you don't have to ask. Just tell me and I'll call you if I need you all to come back." He reminded. Of course we heard him all the other times he's told us, we just like to make sure.

"Okay, thanks babe!" Remy called as we walked outside. "No problem! Bye!" Thomas called back. We all replied with different farewells. We decided to go to the park and hang out. "Be right back babes!" Remy said as he sunk out, thankfully no one saw.

After a few minutes he returned with Emile. We traded greetings with him as we continued chatting. We decided to go eat at a restaurant nearby. As we walked some dudes kept catcalling and whistling at me, Patton, Deceit, and Remy. Everyone rolled their eyes as we kept walking.

"Hey! Don't ignore us!" One of the men called. We kept walking. We started to hear about 12 sets of footsteps running behind us. We turned around, that was a bad idea.... Once we turned around we were all grabbed.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

(1328 words)

Sorry for not posting but I hope you enjoyed this longer chapter. UwU
Hope to see you next chapter!

Bai~