-•-Chapter 4-•-

Okie. This is going to be pretty short cuz I have to work on my other stories and this one on paper. I should also probably tell you that this is kinda fast paced cuz it was one of my older stories. I didn't have as much knowledge on how to write when I was working on this story and it's kinda cringe.
Hope you enjoy dis cringe~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Virgil's POV-

The taller of us, Roman, Logan, Remy, and Remus, were all grabbed by two people. The smaller of us, me, Patton, Deceit, and Emile, were all grabbed by one person. You could tell they were drunk because of their breath and the ways their words slurred together.

The man holding me was pretty buff, probably thinking I had some muscles under my hoodie. The others were also pretty buff, besides the one holding Emile. I whimpered as the mans grip tightened. "Let us go!" Roman yelled.

-3rd POV-

Patton and Emile were on the verge of crying, Deceit was cursing and trying to get the man off, the older and taller of them were yelling and struggling to get out of the men's grip, and Virgil was starting to hyperventilate.

The others took notice of Virgils oncoming panic attack and tried to calm down as not to worry him further. "Guys! Chill!" Another man ran up, not looking drunk thankfully. The man got the two holding Roman in place off and moved on to the others.

Once he got the guys off the older of the eight he let them get the smaller of them. Roman got the guy off Virgil and hugged him tightly. Virgil hugged back just as tight and buried his face in Romans chest trying to calm himself down.

Patton hugged Logan lightly, Logan hugging him back, resting his head on Pattons soft curly hair. Deceit glared at the man who held him and yelped when Remus pulled him in for a side hug. He hugged back though, while continuing to glare at the man.

Remy hugged Emile while glaring at the two men who held him, making him drop his coffee. Emile just smiled a little at Remy while hugging him. "You guys! I'm so sorry about this! They drank a little more then they were planning on. I went to get a water and they walked off! I'm so so sorry!" The man that helped them apologized.

The men who grabbed them were chatting behind the non drunk man. Roman sighed. "It's fine dude." He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it was so short T^T Don't hate meh. I need to work on it more, imma try over the break UwU
Hope to see you next chapter!

Bai~