Arranged....

If running a business, looking after my babies and doing it alone is what you call life then i dont want it. I mean, I wouldn't give up the experience of having children but to do it all alone, NO. This is my story of a guy and a girl that loves didnt go to plan. Yes this is my story but its only a taste of me. Thank you though for reading it.

3 Years ago

Love has never been in my vocabulary so being told that I was going to be in an arranged marriage I didn't mind. I knew this was going to help my grandparents company so I complied. Everyday my poppa apologised leading up to my wedding. Even on the day I tried my bridal dress. He was amazed with my body but he still apologised.

If your wondering where are my parents are well to put it the easier side my parents passed away. My mother passed away shortly after mine and my twins birth and my father followed days after of a broken heart. I say its because of them I choose not love anyone but my grandparents. Poppa hated asking me for favours as I was the perfect child and didn't wanted to burden me with trouble but he found help for his company the only condition is I marry their only son. The man that I am betrothed to happens to be the school heartbreaker, Stephen Shirley.

Stephen Shirley is the only son of Alex and Josephine Shirley. They own most if not all of the major outlets in Wellington. I haven't like this guy since our first year of high school. From primary school we were best friends. We knew everything about each other and thinking nothing was going to change when I was wrong. He changed, he ignored, laughed, and humiliated me in front of the whole school. I never spoke to him again. Now at 18 I have to get ready for a wedding I do not want.