Yes, I do. Don't I?

"Do you still like him?" Gulf asked with some hesitation. Mew was pouring coffee when he froze after hearing this question. He had never spoken about it with Gulf, but he always felt Gulf had known prior and that's why he never refuted his clinginess.

Gulf realised the answer when he saw his KhunPi avoiding his gaze. He could see him struggling to answer him. Gulf had anticipated such behaviour and had prepared himself before he had called Mew to meet up. However, watching him struggle so much made him very uneasy. But why? It's not like he had feelings for him. No no. He has a beautiful girlfriend whom he loves very much. But why looking at his KhunPi makes his heart cringe. He had never felt like this for Dora.

Gulf was lost in his own thoughts and didn't realise Mew was looking at him with tearful eyes. Mew smiled when he saw his YaiNong was worried. Looking at him now asking such thing made Mew kind of happy. His YaiNong was jealous. He is not aware that being with his YaiNong, Mew was able overcome his guilt and doesn't feel the same anymore. He has grown out of it, but unfortunately is stuck with another unbearable one sided love.

"It's been a long time. Since it ended up in such a fiasco, I realised my stupidity and came out of it. There's nothing anymore." Gulf came out of his thoughts when he heard the answer.

Though Mew smiled while answering, Gulf could see pain in his eyes. Though, the pain was not about the past. It was about the present. But Mew would not make the same mistake. He will keep his feelings within himself because he doesn't want to ruin what he already has right now. Gulf is still the same, however Mew doesn't cling on to him like he did during their workshop and fan service. He kept his distance. Gulf had not realised it or didn't want to maybe, but he would always hug him whenever they met be it at home or public places. But the hugs were not the same. And yes, this bothered Gulf very much, he just didn't show it.

"Why are you asking me this?" Mew asked.

"That's...um... Don't get angry, please na Pi!" Gulf looked like a child being caught of stealing.

"Okay, Nong. I won't. So, tell me." Mew was curious to know what Gulf had in mind. All this time during their being together, he never brought this topic up. Why did he have such sudden thoughts.

"One of my friend is your die hard fan. He's been following you for a long time. Even before I knew you. He wanted to know if he could have a chance with you in case you are available right now." Gulf said it in one breath as though he forced himself to say it.

Mew only smiled.

"Well thank your friend for his proposal, but I will have to reject it."

Gulf was happy he rejected it. It's not like his KhunPi would date any random person like that. There are numerous fans who are willing to be with him. However, he only asked because his friend forced him to. But why was he happy?

"Could I know why?" He asked hesitantly.

"I like someone and I cannot imagine my life with anyone else but him. Until I am very sure he cannot be with me, I will not date anyone."

Gulf was shocked to hear that. They had spent so much time together, yet he didn't know who that person was.

Curious, he asked. Although he tried his level best to not show how angry he was that his KhunPi was in love with someone and he wasn't even aware of it. Whereas Gulf had told him everything about his relationship. Did his KhunPi not trust him. Why? And more importantly, who was it.

Mew smiled, the painful smile. His crush was standing right in front of him yet he couldn't disclose it. He loved him so much that it hurt everytime he spent time with him without expressing his feelings. During their workshop and fan services, he could openly show it in disguise, but now he couldn't.