Corpse Party Hetalia ● Chapter 14: Chasing To combining.

Guys thank you for waiting.
Dont stop now alright, just one more of the chapter.
I know it might be heartbreaking, but i got to finish things first, and soon i will make another stories, you can check em out if you like to its your decision, and thank you.

~~~Nahochan.

Remember that its just a story and its not responsible for deaths of other peeps. Even at the previous ones.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>For our heroes, Kiku, Sakura, Prussia, Karea, America and lucia, those 6 are the only ones who can stop with the ghosts, Tomika, Ryouwe, Yukeda, with candine back to her... axe that they (are controlled and they) have to kill all of those six humans. As idk whats with Swemelia in chatting byherself, but they keep moving on.

Swemelia:

He is the one, get him, kill him, destroy him, crush his soul, push him, stab him, rip him, cut his throat out, explode his body like ebola...

Kiku:

Uhm... ghost killer, you alright?

Swemelia:

Huh? What? Principal?

Prussia:

No Its kiku, cant you hear his voice T_T.

Swemelia:

I dont know... i dont get it. It just stays the same...

Sakura:
*wents in another way*

Kiku:
*grabs her hand* Hey! Your going in the wrong way!

Sakura:

It cant be happening... it became more blurry than ever, i cant see!

Karea:

Oh no.

America:

Quick! Maybe It mustve have bleeded too much just like terria as her sight was out.

Lucia:

Your right!

Kiku:

No time! What about He principal we have to stab before leaving?

Prussia:

And what about sakura? If she bleeds too much she will die!

Sakura:
*trips*

Lucia:

Sakura! *carrys her* You guys Go ahead! I have to save or sister kiku, and you both are good at catching a person like tag or it.

America and prussia:

Wait you are going to be alone again?

Lucia:

Even do im alone, im always like that at school when i got detention for the first time, being alone in the dark and noone is there inside, and yes. Ill find some room where there might be something to cover her eye.

>Lucia left the others and carried Sakura inside the nurse's room, back at those 4 they were caught by the three ghosts and they all stopped chasing, Swemelia could not contact them in setting them free from despair, Yukeda, Ryouwe, And Tomika blocked the way, Candine wasent seen then yet.