Meeting the Boys

I wake up refreshed as i take in my surroundings. Im at a hotel. Slowly the memories of last night rush back to me. I was on a plane coming here- LA- to restart my life. I took in a deep breath

I decided that that today i would go to the beach so i put on my black bikini bottoms with a multicolored, bandeau bikini top. I just put jean shorts and a black crop over it.

I walked down to the beach and shortly arrived in front of the ocean. I looked around until i saw 16 of the most attractive boys i have ever seen. My jaw almost dropped but i kept my cool because i can- and also maybe because they were looking at me. So, as i was saying, i just turned back to the ocen, layed down my stuff and took my clothes off. I just sat there and let myself tan...

Jcs POV:
Me and the guys were all just at the beach about to go in the ocean when we all saw this girl walk to the beach. We all stared at her in awe. She had long brown hair, blueish- greyish eyes and had a perfect body. The girl saw us and her eyes opened a little bit wider. I dont think the relized it though because then she confidently just turned away.
"You saw that too right?" I asked
" yeah shes hot we should go talk to her" carter said
" c'mon lets go then" sam almost yelled.
And then we walked up to her.

Jacquelyns POV:
I was just minding my own buisness when it felt like the sun went down.
I sat up and opened my eyes to see all of the boys next to me.
"Um.. Hi?" I said. Omg Jacq your stupid why would you even-ugh.
"Hi, um, me and my friends wanted to know if you wanted to hang out with us?" One of the boys said. I have to admit his appearence made me want to just melt but again, i kept me cool, kinda.

"Oh, uh, yeah sure, i guess so"
I got up and brushed the sand off of me.
"So what are your names?"
The one who spoke before said "Im Kian" with a sheepish smile.
"Im Jc"
"Im Matt"
"Im Connor"
"Im Ricky"
"Im Cameron"
"Im Nash"
"Im Taylor"
"Im Sam"
"Im Hayes"
"Im Trevor"
"Im Aaron"
"Im Shawn"
"Im Jack J"
"Im the other Jack- Jack G"
"Im Carter"
" well, im Jacquelyn but you can call me Jackie!"
They all just smiled at me.
They are all so cute i wouldnt mind dating them all. Okay Jacq- get it together. You need to narrow it down!
Okay i cant so ill do that later..
----------------
Hey guys!
So here is chapter Uno!
K byeeee.! 😆