𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕚𝕩

[trigger warning: strong violence]

— one month later.

"ty, where are you? i been callin' you all week. i came to jonathan's dorm last night and i ain't find nobody," taymor fussed, feeling himself about to cry, "are you okay?"

the man on the other end of the phone sighed, his body aching as he laid stiff on his said boyfriend's bed. they were home, even the night taymor knocked desperately on the door. jonathan told tyquian to ignore the knocking, or he'd deal with him. so tyquian laid in the dark, tears in his already bloodshot eyes as his best friend called his name out in the hallways until security eventually escorted him out of the dorm building.

"i'm sorry i got you upset. i'm okay, i was over at jonathan's friends place with him. my phone was dead," the dark skinned man lied, trying not to move too suddenly and alert his friend about his terrible condition. his back was in excruciating pain, all in the name of love.

"are you back now? i wanna see you ty. i need to make sure you're good," taymor sniffled, wiping his tears away from his flushed irritated cheeks.

"tay tay, i promise i'm fine. i'll probably see you monday, okay? i gotta go. i love you."

"i- i love you more ty. so much."

tyquian broke into a painful sob once he hung up the phone, wondering how he ended up in the predicament he was in right now. he was still laying in the dark from the previous day, ever since jonathan entered his own dorm room all angry. the first question that came from his mouth shocked tyquian completely.

"you cheated on me with jamell?" jonathan yelled, slamming his door and throwing his brand new phone eastwards from his body, letting it hit the wall brutally before cracking and leaving tiny shards of glass on the cold floor.

"ch-cheated? who told you that? i never did shit wit' jamell jon. why you accusin' me?" the somewhat frightened man asked, getting up from the taller's bed. he knew exactly what jonathan was talking about, but he didn't know anyone who could've possible found out about what happened; he and jamell told absolutely no one.

"you must be thankin' i'm stupid shawty. i should beat yo' ass in fron' of all these people out here. you a fuckin' hoe on god! you really ain't shit tyquian," the taller man ranted, leaving tyquian to frown in his place. he felt his heart skip a few beats while his chest tightened as he took in jonathan's words. he shook his head and grabbed his phone off of the bed, and then grabbed his charger.

"and where the fuck do you think you're goin'? nah, see what you not gon' do, is fuck around on me bitch," jonathan growled, grabbing tyquian's phone and throwing it against the wall as well. luckily, it had a protective case on it and not much damage was done.