𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

✿

days had passed since tyquian embarrassed jamell, and the smaller man wasn't feeling any better about it. he constantly beat himself up for not being able to amount to the same strength a jonathan did, and furthermore for even allowing himself to do what he did.

his situation with jonathan got worse too. the minute they got to his dorm room, the older male took his anger and frustration out on his lover, making sure he felt every little punch, kick and pinch he could inflict on his fragile body. tyquian cried in agony and despair, hoping someone—anyone, would help him. but everyone in those dorms minded their own business.  they pretended as if they didn't hear any of what went on. the smaller male's body couldn't stop shaking in fear for days, and he almost once wet the bed. he was so terrified.

tyquian was trapped once again in his lover's dorm, having not seen his own apartment in almost two weeks. he went to classes regularly, figuring there was no point in staying in that suffocating room all day. his phone was blown up by his best friend who began worrying again, who also couldn't get a hold of jamell.

all the times his phone would vibrate in his hands, he hoped it would've been his forbidden love calling to talk to him, but it never was. every text he received, he wished came from jamell, but of course it wasn't. it was almost as if the younger male had fallen completely off the grid, because he was nowhere to be seen. taymor tried his dorm a few times, but to no avail.he figured he arrived at the wrong times, so he didn't think too much of it.

the petite male watched his phone ring again, his best friend's name popping up on the screen. he sighed and tossed it somewhere on jonathan's bed, going back to his notes. he was marking the necessary text for the report that was due in two weeks, and he wanted to get it over and done with. he hadn't slept in thirty-two hours, and jonathan's constant nagging and threats were starting to annoy him.

he acted as if he couldn't do anything for himself, and constantly treated tyquian like an object in front of his new found friends. since the duo weren't hanging out with their usual squad because of the light skinned man, tyquian felt constant withdrawal symptoms from not hearing their voices. he wanted to be around them, but couldn't because his tyrant of a boyfriend couldn't have anyone seeing what he was really doing to the younger male.

slowly but surely, tyquian became indifferent to the pain his boyfriend caused, and decided to rather make himself comfortable, seeing as he wouldn't be going anywhere. his wishes to be away from the wicked man with his heart's desired love soon dwindled and left him hopeless. this was his fate it seemed, and he just had to live with it.

upon taking a sip of the warm, store-brewed coffee, the small man heard the door open and shut, a set of keys being thrown on the nearby table. he didn't bother to look up, he knew who it was. he had no interest in greeting him and didn't care much for his presence. he just needed to get his work done so he could attempt to find sleep.