part 3 "let's go to hell"

Keith's pov

'Lance your never leave me right?' I ask him with tears in my eyes 'No. why do you ask?' He asks and puts his phone away 'Just some classmates- never mind it's stupid' He looks at me with a frown on his face befor he signs ' well forget about them because I'm not leaving' he says and has a glint in his eyes of maybe of anger? Irritation? 'Promise?' I say and look at lance with a sad smile 'Promise' he says and looks down at me with a smile on his face and wipes my tears away. I take his hand as we continues to walk and he doesn't remove his hand and that makes me smile.

As i shoots up from the pillow i put my head in my hands ' a dream? No. A memory' i think as i let the tears fall on the bed. I look at my clock on my nighttabel ' 3:00 am. seriously!'

Time skip

As i walk down towards the kitchen i can tell someone is cocking by the smell of it. 'It's probably Adam' i think and walk in the kitchen.

"Morning Adam" i say and go to the counter and get a glass of juice. As i look to the side i see Adam with a chockt look.

"How did you know i was the one in the kitchen?" he asks and turns his body to the side to looks at me.

"Well Lance is probably still sleeping and Shiro is banned from the kitchen so that only leaves you" i say and look up from my phone.

"Oh. Ye that makes sense" he says and turns back to the food.

we continue to talk about 20 min later i hear a grunt and mumbling. As i look up i se Lance coming down. As i look at him he wears sleeping pants that is hanging on his hips with no t-shirt and his hair is a mess. And when i say no t-shirt i mean it i can se his stomach with 6? 8 abs 'well fuck' i think and turn around so they can't se my red face.

"Lance for crying out loud but on a fucking t-shirt!!" i hear Adam say in a stern voice.

"I a'm wearing t-shirt it's just invisible" Lance says. 'When the fuck did he get a deep morning voice' i think but still not looking at them. As i hear them still arguing i make my way out of the kitchen.

"Were are you going?" I hear Adam shout from behind me and i answer without looking back.

"I have school and i want to be in time unlike someone else" i say and look at Lance and cross my arms.

"Yes i know and a'm on my way" Lance says and looks back at me.

"I know. just remember when I'm done I'm going and if you're not done than I'm leaving without you" i said and walk away from them to my room too change my clothes.

As soon as got into my room i close the door and slide down on the door i can feel my face heating up

"Stupid Lance and his stupid good looks"

Lance's pov

As i see keith walking away i hear a voice behind me.

"What was all that about?" I hear Shiro's voice ask. I don't turn around i just sign and walks away from them.

Time skip

As i walk down stairs i see Keith is on his phone waiting for me.

"Sorry it took so long. I couldn't find my phone" I say as i make my way towards him. He looks up from his phone and signs.

"It's fine. But lets go before we are late" He says and puts his phone away and start walking "Ye, that's a good idea" i say and walk after him.

As we walk to school i can feel the akward tension in the air.

"Sooo. Has anything interesting happened while i was gone?" i say to start a conversation.'Please don't kill' i think to myself.

"No nothing" he answers and continues to look forward 'well this just got ten times worse' i think before  sings.

"Keith! Can we att lest try to talk" i say because i am getting a little irritated.

"Sure we can talk, when we comes to school i want you at least 10 meters away from me. Gott it" Keith says and for the first time seens we left the house looks at me with a irritation and anger. But sadly for him i can still see the sadness in his eyes.

As we walk in to class i see my old classmates. I stand in front as the teacher starts to talk.

"Okay class, let's welcome back our old classmate! Lance" as soon as the teacher says that i can hear the classes welcoming and laughing.

"Okay let's calm down. Lance you can sitt beside Keith in the back. I remember you guys being good friends" says the teacher with a smile. I give a nod and start to walk towards the seat. When i sit down i see Keith with his head on the table and not saying or looking at me.

'This is going to be a long lesson'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
893 words

I wanted too update earlier but ya know school and homework. T~T

I have not lost interest in voltron or klance so dont worry i will still update as often as i can.

Have a good day/afternoon/night!