Sweet Little Bumblebee ~ Bumblebee x FEMME! Reader (TFP)

3rd Person P.O.V ~

Y/N was pretending to be working on an assignment Ratchet had given her. Key word, pretending. The young femme was really watching Bumblebee, the team scout, help Raphael with his toy car. Y/N sighed. Everyone knew she had fallen hard for Bee, except for the scout himself. Ratchet sighed impatiently, snapping Y/N from her trance.

"S-sorry Ratchet!" she stammered, handing him the data pad. "I-I gotta go take a drive." Y/N transformed into a F/C camaro. Yes, she chose that model of car because of Bumblebee. She sped off, not realizing two, wide blue optics watching with curiosity.

Reader P.O.V ~

I drove through the desert, my processor in a frenzy.

"Who am I KIDDING?! He'd never Love me! If anything, he Loves Arcee, right?" I said aloud. Ever since Bee saved me from a bunch of cons, I've had a HUGE crush on the mech. He's sweet, and careful, and bubbly, and fun. He's just so cute! And his cuteness is kind of... seductive. I transformed into my bipedal form and walk through the desert, turning on my vents to cool down. Then, I sensed someone behind me. I whipped around, aiming my blaster. Bumblebee's servos shot up. I blushed crazily from embarrassment. "S-sorry Bee!"

>> It's okay! I shouldn't have snuck up on you like that << he beeped. I sighed, putting my blaster away.

"What are you doing out here?" I asked.

>> Honestly, following you << he replied sheepishly. I tilted my helm the way Optimus does sometimes.

"Why?"

>> Because you seemed a bit out of it and I was worried << he answered quickly. >> I-I just wanted to make sure you were safe. << I blushed madly. He was worried about me? Before I could say anything, Bee hugged me. My spark pounded against my chassis.

"B-B-Bee?!" I squeaked. The yellow and black mech looked into my optics.

>> I-I Love you Y/N and I can't live without you << he whirled nervously. My spark flew to Cybertron and never came back. He Loved me! He really Loved me!

"I-I Love you too" I responded. He drew back his mouth piece and kissed me. I melted into it, returning the gesture gratefully. We pulled away from one another and Bee smirked.

>> For the record, I may seem sweet, but... << he pulled me to him by my hips, making me yelp. >> I can be nasty. <<

~The rest is up to you, dear reader to Fantasize about~

~~~

WOW, this is so corny. Is everything I write this corny? Anyway, hope you enjoyed!