My Monster ~ Optimus x MONSTER! FEMALE! Reader

Y/N was different. Not in a normal way like if her hair was dyed green or she was from another country. No, that wasn't it at all. Y/N was physically different. She had the tail and ears of a wolf, huge F/C angel wings and bright F/C eyes. She was beautiful... but was classified as a monster. The kids were afraid of her and the bots didn't like her, all because they all feared the unknown. Everyone except Optimus. He was the only one who treated her with kindness. She fell in Love with the strong Autobot leader, but was afraid that if she told him, he'd push her away. And she couldn't be pushed away. Not again.

On Halloween, the kids decided to throw a costume party at base. So, the bots activated their holoforms to participate and wear costumes. Miko was a witch, Jack a shadow, Raf a robot(go figure), Bumblebee a mummy, Wheeljack an evil scientist, Smokescreen a pirate, Ultra Magnus a ghost(He basically put a white sheet over his head), Bulkhead Frankenstein, Arcee a Vampire, and Ratchet a zombie. Optimus wore a cape with red silk lining and a red and black tux with a mask covering the area around his eyes. They were all laughing and having a great time... except Y/N. She wasn't bothered by Raf, Smokescreen, Ultra Magnus, or Optimus. It was everyone else. She was terrified of them. She hid under the stairwell, looking out fearfully. Miko noticed and grinned, whispering to Jack. The boy nodded and snuck behind Y/N.

"YAAAH!" he shouted. Y/N yelped and scrambled from her hiding place. Miko jumped in front of her and hissed. Y/N skidded to a stop and ran in another direction, starting to fly up. Arcee jumped up and grabbed one of Y/N's wings, grounding her. She leaned down like she was ready to bite Y/N's neck. The girl shrieked in fright, causing everyone to stop laughing and freeze. Optimus ran over and pulled Arcee off of Y/N, pushing the hybrid behind him.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU?!" he shouted. "I don't care what she is, she's a living being and you will treat her as such!" He stood up, glaring at everyone angrily. Y/N crawled under his cape and hugged his waist. Optimus closed the cape so no one could see her. "You're more like monsters than she ever will be." He turned and opened the cape, letting Y/N out. Then, he picked her up and went to the roof, not daring to look back.

Once on the roof, Optimus sat down, Y/N sitting in his lap. Her tail gently swished from side to side, her wings flexing slightly.

"I'm sorry that they treat you like that" Optimus sighed.

"Not, your, fault" Y/N said, her ability to speak English broken. She was still new to the outside world since being kept in a glass box for most of her life. Optimus smiled and rubbed her ears, something that Y/N loved. She let a purr escape her throat and she nuzzled into Optimus' touch. She looked at him, her cheeks having a slight pink hue. Optimus' cheeks were the same color.

"Y/N, I... I..." he leaned in, his lips brushing Y/N's. The hybrid's eyes widened in surprise before closing, melting into Prime, returning the gesture. Optimus fell back, Y/N falling down on top of him. He broke away from the kiss to kiss her neck.

"Mm, O-Optimus" Y/N moaned.

"Mmm, I Love you" Prime murmured. Y/N put her head on his chest, her tail wrapping between and around Optimus' legs.

"I Love you too" she whispered back. Optimus kissed the top of her head.

"You're my Monster."

"And you, are, my, Alien." ~ <3