Prologue Pt1

Disclaimer: I do not own Disney or anything I borrowed from other media.

Fearless Ferret

*Outside of Bueno Nacho*

It's the night of prom and where is Ron Stoppable currently doing, being chased by a bunch of toys. Ron got himself in this situation after discovering that the new boss of his favorite restaurant Bueno Nacho is none other Dr. Drakken. Once he put two to two together concerning the creation of the latest toys and Drakken's secret plan, Larz, the new manager at the location he usually goes to alerts the Diablos to take out Ron before he gets help. Luckily for Ron's scooter, he can escape from Larz though his ride is not fast enough to outrun the toy army chasing him.

"This thing is junk, am I the only one that realizes this!?" Ron shouts in annoyance with Rufus doing his best to keep some of the toys off the bike.

Just as it seems like they weren't going to make it, a familiar voice calls out to them and lifts Ron and Rufus off the scooter asking, "Need a lift?" Both Ron and Rufus glance up to see who just saved them and is happy to a friendly face. "Felix, my man! How did you know that we were in trouble?"

Felix, like Ron, didn't have a date for prom and was planning on staying at home for the evening. He then decides to swing by Ron's place to check up on him after hearing about Kim's new crush to see if he was still going to prom. Thankfully he brought out the new wheelchair that he made for him after Motor Ed trashed his last one.

"Honestly, I just happened to be in the neighborhood, originally was heading to your place when I saw Diablos chasing you. By the, way your ride is toast even though it already was useless." Felix smirks as Ron glares at him over his comment about the scooter.

"Dude, I seriously had to find important facts out through a life or death situation, some friend you are." Ron folds his arm in a joking matter.

"Sorry man. Anyways we better hide out at my house to lay low and to figure out how we are going to stop the rise of the walking Diablos." Felix express as he takes a detour to his house to shake the Diablos off of their trail.

"Couldn't agree more, plus we need to contact Wade so he can tell Kp what's going on." Ron points out.

*At Felix Place*

Once the Diablos stop following them due to Felix's hiding skills, they make it safely to Felix's home, where he allows Ron to use his computer to get in contact with Wade.

Quickly, the young boy appears on the screen asking, "Ron are you okay?!"

"Yeah Wade, me and Rufus probably would have probably been toast if the homie Felix hadn't come for the save." Ron points at Felix, who proudly gives a thumbs up, "Just was at the right place at the right time."

Wade sighs with relief, happy that Felix was around to help Ron. "That's great to hear. I didn't know what went down after the line got cut and I don't want to think on what could happen. Thankfully I was able to do a scan the Diablo I received from my meal and got some strange readings from the circuitry like the toys are alive?"

Wade proceeds to show the guys on the screen what he discovers so far about the toys. Felix, being the other tech genius among the group, observe the screen and even couldn't recall seeing anything like it as well. "It's a possibility, but we would need someone who is an expert on this type of tech to tell us what we are dealing with now. I would ask my mom since she worked with Kim's dad, but they are out for dinner."

Suddenly Ron's eyes go wide as he remembers someone is missing from this meeting. "Wait speaking of Kim, Wade when did Kp say she will get here?"

Wade scratches the back of his nervously since he knows Ron will not take his answer well. "Um about that, Ron she's not coming."