Possessive/Jealous Loki X Bottom Peter

An:This is smut! Beware!!

Peter Parker had a normal day, or not so normal when you have a boyfriend that's you're God staring with jealousy while talking to a intern at Stark Industries, only the guy, profusely named David was flirting.
"Thanks for teaching me Peter! Can i like, i don't know interest you with a coffee one time?".
Peter looked shocked and prepared to reject David when Loki growled and pushed David away "Get away from Peter you mortal! He's mine! You will never talk or even breathe in the same room as him! Now beat it!".

David looked terrified as he ran out scrambling almost falling.

Peter gulped and looked at Loki seeing him breathing heavily"L-loki? What was that? Are you ok-!" His words vut off in a squeek when in a flash he was slammed to the wall looking up at the dark eyes that belonges to his lover Loki.

Loki's point of view:

Loki was fuming seeing the intern David FLIRTING with his precious spider, he remembers when Thor first brought him back to earth. No one thought he could change except Peter, he grew to care for the boy and couldn't deny the feelings.
He got thrown out of his thoughts when the guy straight up asked Petee on a date. How dare he!

Loki chased him out feeling angry and victorious. But he hadn't won yet, Loki slammed Peter to the wall and saw confusion, interest and lust grow in his eyes. Loki smirked. And kissed Peter's  luscious lips.

Back to Peter's view:

Peter shivered feeling Loki so close, his heavy breathes lingering over Peter's lips, the predatory look and most. The feeling of Loki's hand holding him tight. Then the God freaking smirked and kissed him.
Peter moaned, closed his eyes and grabbed Loki's hair laying his other hand hang loose around Loki's neck.

Loki slipped through Peter's lips exploring around taking in every delicious sound the spiderling made. Loki grabbed Peter's butt before lifting him up walking to the bedroom.

Peter took deep breathes when he was thrown on the bed, his lips were swollen and red, hair messy and panting. If Loki didn't have anger and showing who Peter belonged to he would have had a nose bleed.

Loki ripped off his own shirt before crawling towards Peter pulling him closer growling when Peter tried to crawl the other way "You are mine, no one else's Peter.." Loki ripped open the front of Peter accessing the smooth skin, he licked and nipped at Peter's jawline down to his chest smirking at the pleading sounds of Peter.

Peter gripped the bed sheets closing his eyes " Loki.." he gapsed he was lifted up on Loki's lap sitting on his clothed cock " Loki.  Please.. " .

Loki smirked looking at Peter holding his butt grinding solfty " Please what?".

Peter grumbled panting "Please fuck me.." he moaned .

Loki made them completely naked getting a bottle of lube in his hand "Patience my love.. i need to prepare you" he laughed and coated his fingers inserting one slowly searching for any pain on Peter's face.

Peter gasped and bit his lip, they've done if before but still was uncomfortable.

Loki inserted more fingers until Peter was a shivering moaning mess "Please! I'm ready!".

Loki pulled the fingers out smirking at the needy whimper from Peter before coating his cock and slid Peter careful down grunting at the tightness surrounding his dick "So fucking tight.." Loki began thrusting at a steady pace gradually picking speed.

Peter moaned out meeting Loki's thrust, his mouth was open and drool slid out from his mouth" H-harder! Please! ".

Loki growled and lifted Peter so only the tip was in, before slamming Peter down on his dick.

Peter screamed out grabbing Loki's shoulders arching his back "That was- one hiit!".

Loki kissed Peter's jawline and sucked mumbling" Mine.." .

Peter laughed a little moaning "Your's? Then m-make me your's" he bit his underlip.

Loki growled and grabbed Peter's thighs and slammed him hard down hitting his prostate smirking "MINE!".

Peter's eyes rolled up as he moaned a real loud pornographic moan "O-oh God.." .

Loki grunted and kissed Peter's throat "Mine..".

Peter shivered giving up letting Loki control " A-alright.. I'm your's. ".

Loki smiled satisfied and left hickeys down Peter's neck rubbing his hips thrusting faster.

Peter felt himself getting closer whimpering soflty "C-close.." he moaned when Loki gripped Peter's dick pumping it lazily.

Loki smiled also feeling himself growing near "Cum for me love..".

Peter grunted and moaned lowly shivering when his load shot over Loki's stomach and chest laying limp.

Loki cursed and came right after filling up Peter holding him in the same possessive position kissing him deeply.

Peter whimpered kissing back getting off Loki shivering at the open feeling seeing Loki's cum run down his thighs.

Loki picked up Peter and carried him to the bathroom relaxing mumbling "Now i have won.."