Sick Peter

Request from butterflyblaze27

Peter woke up groggy in the morning by the sun shining through the crack of the curtains, groaning he checked the time " 10:53.." he slipped out of bed but was stopped by a pair of hands protective around his waist.

Peter looked behind him and smiled seeing Loki's peaceful face close by, hair ruffled and lips slightly parted "Don't leave..".

Peter looked a bit suprised hearing Loki awake before turning to him "I'm sorry.." he grunted at how sore his throath sounded.

Loki opened his eyes and stared down at Peter furrowing his eyebrows " You don't sound good.." the God slipped one hand to touch Peter's forehead and looked worried "You're burning up?".

Peter pulled a little back "I am?" He touched his own forehead wincing at how hot he felt "I thought my spider genes made it hard for me to turn sick?" As if Loki had read his minds questioned "I thought that you couldn't turn sick?".

Peter shrugged "I guess.. not everything can be blocked?" He whined feeling a pain in his stomach "I don't feel so good.." (Infinity War flashback)

Loki stood up from the bed "Stay here, I'll get some soup and pills to help you" the Midgardian pulled on some clothes before stepping out of the bedroom.

Peter curled up into a ball groaning in pain, closing his eyes feeling sick to his stoamch like he was gonna throw up" God no.."he ran to the bathroom and made it to the toilet befire barfing  up yesterday's meal.

Loki returned seeing the bed empty and the covers on the floor" Love?" He stopped seeing the bathroom door opened, the God put down the tray of necesserities he had and opened the door more seeing Peter by the toilet sobbing solfty and whimpering "Oh dear" he picked the fragile body of his lover to lay him down on the bed. Washing after the mess he laid a bucket by the bed and laid a wet cloth over Peter's forehead "I will take care of you.. till you're better"