Chapter 39

[Previously]

Jihyun shook in shock. He sighed looking down.
"Please understand that I'm not a good person.. "

[Continue]

Taehyung looks at him and bites his lip. He was debating with himself, but everyone should know that Kim Taehyung doesn’t give up~

He cups Jihyuns cheeks fast.
“Tell me you don’t feel anything when I do this.”

He presses his lips against Jihyuns, while tears roll down his cheeks.

...

Yoongi looks at him and slowly nods.
‘Im sorry..’
He mouths and holds Jimins hands.

Jimin squeezed Yoongis hand, gently.

...

Jihyun closed his eyes slowly. All he felt was warmth and comfort. How can that be love...?
Feeling dizzy and tingly can't be love either, everyone feels that in many different situations..

Blushing is present in many situations..

It can't be love..

...

Yoongi tries to speak but it comes up in a cough. It felt like someone was choking him.
He takes a deep breath and mouths
‘I love you..’

...

Taehyung slowly pulls away and looks at him.
“W-What do you feel Jihyun? Tell me the truth please..”
He says a bit shaky.

"A lot of things Tae.. "
Jihyun looked down, emotionless.

...

"I love you too Yoongi.. "
Jimin smiled in tears.

...

Taehyung looks at him and lifts his chin up.
“I understand if you felt n-nothing.. but at least let me be here with you. Don’t push me away.. I don’t care if you don’t like me. Just let me be here. “

...

Yoongi smiles softly as he pulls Jimin into a tight hug, still crying slightly.

Jimin didn't hesitate, he immediately hugged Yoongi back, crying on his shoulder. When can anything go back to normal..?

...

"Of course you would be here.. I like it when you are around so I will let you be around me.. "
Jihyun took a breath. He sat there disappointed.
"Taehyung.. I don't think I'm going to be soft anymore.. I've let out some of my concerns that I had bottled up inside.. Now I'm going back to my old behaviors (self).. "

Taehyung shakes his head.
“No you won’t. “
He says calmly as he moves the hair out of Jihyuns face.
“I.. don’t know how you were when I didn’t meet you but.. it sounds sad. I refuse to see you sad. I’ll take you out every night if it makes you happy. I’ll even tickle you every single minute of the day to make you laugh. “