Chapter 47

[Previously]

"I could text him if you want.. "
Jihyun turned around, looking at Taehyung.

There was no use, Hoseok was already there.
He smiled widely.
"Ah! No wonder why my ears were burning!! Someone was talking about me! :33"

[Continue]

Jihyun jumped noticing Hoseok, after he appeared from behind Taehyung.

Taehyungs eyes turned dark. He turns around.
“Hoseok ah.”
He holds onto Jihyuns hand tight, afraid to let go.

Hoseok looked at their hands together. He bit his lip, still trying to smile.
"Hm.. "
He looked at Jihyun.

Jihyun sighed.
"I changed my mind. You can't kill anyone now. "

Hoseoks eyes widened.
"What?? Why not?? "
He made a teasing sad face

Taehyung glares at him.
“Hoseok this needs to end. You're not fucking happy like this. Y6our slowly killing yourself, look at you! You're smiling even though you know damn well you're hurting on the inside.”
He says as he looks into Hoseoks eyes.

Hoseok bit his lip and looked down. He looked back up with a smile again.
"I feel fine! What are you talking about. I enjoy my job~! ⊙v⊙"

Taehyung rolls his eyes.
“What? First you're going to ruin our friendship and now you're going to ruin your own life? Sometimes the lies have to stop Hoseok.. Mother always said you were the good child. Why did you stop?”

Hoseok looked straight to the floor, still with the wide, 'bright' smile. He was slightly shaking.
"I'm.. not ruining my life.. "

Jihyun sighed softly.
"Hoseok.. You could probably do something better than the job you have.. "

Hoseok looked at Jihyun, his smile becoming wider.
"Don't you be like that. You enjoy this job too.. Don't try to hide it.. "

Jihyun looked away.

Taehyung steps in front of Jihyun.
“Hoseok. It’s not all about killing people. No one... could ever love a job like that. Not even a crazy person. It just makes them more insane until they die. You have enough time to leave.. Jihyun is not going back. You should do the same..”

Hoseok sighed.
"I'm not leaving it.. I would have nothing else to do in my life.. I would rather die instead.. "
He smiled sadly.

Jihyun shook his head slightly..

Taehyung sighs softly.
“Hoseok how do you know that? You never know. You could find someone that you love.. you could have a family.. We could be a family again Hoseok.. We could be brothers. “
He says softly, and truthfully.

"We could never be brothers, I will not accept.. "
Hoseok looked down, then back up with a painful smile.
"Not after what I've made you do.."