9

(SUICIDE ATTEMPT, SELF HARM...ok continue <3 I've had a shïtty day today so I'm in my feels mAjOrLy...)

luke's POV:

cal's been acting weird recently... there's something not right with him. he barely smiles anymore, doesn't laugh with us, doesn't wake up on time, i'm positive i've seen scars on his arms. none of us will mention it to him, we don't wanna believe it to be true.

"morning, guys." calum walked through into the living room in nothing but his boxers. he rubbed the tired from his eyes, sitting in the armchair towards the corner of the room. i eyed him nervously, catching the dark red marks on his forearms. not again.

"g'morning, cal. how'd you sleep?" ashton piped up beside me, calum's blank facial expression and deep bags under his eyes indicated that he didn't sleep at all. i just watched in awe as he yawned, stretching his exposed arms up. ash gasped beside me, making calum pull his arms from above him.

"w-what're they, cal?" he shook his head and ignored the question, hurrying off into the kitchen. i turned to ashton with tears glistening in my eyes, he took a deep breath and sighed.

"not again... what are we gonna do? he can't start this again, none of us can mentally handle it..." i whispered, ashton wrapped his arm around me, massaging my shoulder for comfort.

"we'll ask mike. he's the one who helped me through my cutting stages." i nodded, standing up from the seat, pulling ashton up so we could find mike.

"michaellllll?!" i shouted up the stairs, I heard shuffling and then his bedroom door open, he came to the top of the stairs and smiled.

"mornin', what's up?" he slowly walked downstairs, seeing the upset looks on our faces made him stop smiling almost immediately.

"calum's acting strange, he's cut himself again. can you talk to him?" mike sighed through his nose and nodded, following us back into the living room. i silenced them both, hearing cutlery clanging together. there was a hiss of pain and the sound of metal dropping on the floor. we rushed in quickly to the noises, horrified by the scene unfolding infront of us.

"c-calum..."

"get out, i'm fine!" he yelled, dropping to his knees beside the bloody fruit knife, letting the crimson liquid flow from his wrists. ashton dived down beside calum and gripping his wrists to stop the blood loss.

"calum! mike, call an ambulance!" i frantically opened the kitchen cupboards, pulling out the first aid kit from the top shelf.

"dressing pads, bandages and antiseptic wipes please, lucas." i passed ashton the things, starting to clear cal's arms up the best he could. i cuddled into mike, sobbing quietly into his chest.

"he's okay, lukey." he kissed my head and rested his chin on my shoulder. calum's eyes were rolling in and out of consciousness. his body fell limp infront of us, falling to his side. michael's grip tightened around me, he tensed nervously.

"fuck! how long are the medics gonna be!?" ashton scooped calum into his arms and carried him through into the living room, laying him on the sofa. i struggled to free myself from michael's hold. i sat beside calum, holding his hands in mine.

"they should be here any minute. c'mon calum, wake up." the door then burst open.

(^i hate writing hospital scenes, skip to calum in his hospital room talking to the boys^)

3rd person:

"how're you feeling, cal?" calum sat up fully and shrugged, rubbing his eyes. he looked down at the bandages hugging his forearms. ashton, luke and michael sat around his hospital bed, keeping their eyes on the tan lad.

"i'm s-sorry... my mind's so f-fucked right now..." calum sniffed, wiping the tip of his nose on the hospital gown covering him. Ashton reached forward and took calum's left hand in his own.

"don't apologise for how you're feeling. but, don't keep everything inside next time, okay cal?" calum nodded, smiling through his streaming tears.

"we love you, dude." michael mumbled, smiling lightly.

"i love you guys too."

_

eeeeeee I suck🤙

this sucks too, I tried tho, okay?

700