Blue

Izuku's P.O.V

   A few days later, I was met with Uraraka, Iida and Todoroki all waiting for me by the gates of UA.  Making our way into class together, Todoroki had a more formal introduction to my friends since he didn't get the chance to for a few days. We were still new to the whole relationship thing so we were both a little nervous to show off that were were a couple since things only happened a few days ago. Making our way into class, Aizawa was already there waiting for the entire class to show up. Making it to our seats, we all part ways and wait for the others to get here. We had been practicing a lot more working on individual skills each day to make our quirks better. I was still having a bit of trouble not breaking my bones however I had managed to get closer with everyone else. I didn't mention anything about soulmates because I wasn't sure where they stood with relationships and such. I didn't want it controlling me too much and risk getting expelled. 

   The rest of the students made there way to class in a few minutes all waiting for instructions from Aizawa. "We're going to be doing something different than usually do. We will be going to the USJ. We will take a bus ride and then you will be split into groups of three or four. This is a practice for training in different areas. There will be water, land, and buildings all with different obstacles for you and your group to get through using your quirks and pushing your limits. You will be in your hero costumes you've designed so go get changed." He said, stepping out of his sleeping bag and leaving it behind in the classroom. 

   Making our way to the locker rooms, I got changed into my hero costume. It was a green like my hair with white black and red detailing. My mom was the one who made it so I'm sure she thought that the colors looked nice. I had the design thought out for a while and had it sketched in one of my hero analysis journals. It turned out better than I thought it would. Pulling on the red belt, everyone else was pulling on their costumes and shoes. Todoroki was wearing his, a white cream colored suit on his right, the left side looking like ice, half of a mask covering his left side a red lens covering his eye. I was guessing it had something to do with his dad since he and such an unliking towards him. I wonder if that's where he got his scar?

   Making it to the gates, the girls met up with us as we boarded the bus. Sitting next to Kacchan, he was talking about 'kicking ass' while Kirishima tried calming him down. The girls were in a group towards the front on the bus, Kami and Sero in the very back. Todoroki sat behind us falling asleep on the window. All Might didn't come with us like he usually did when we practiced but I figured he was saving his 'Hero Form' for emergencies outside of UA. Parking at a hire building, I assumed we arrived at the USJ. Shaking Todoroki awake, he heads off the bus behind me making our way to the building with the rest of the group. 

   Making our way in, there was a big opening in the middle, different areas all split up around the building, Aizawa joining thirteen in the middle of the USJ. "Welcome students. I hope you are all prepared to push yourselves to your limits and explore new fighting techniques for different areas. Now, let's split you all up." She said, pointing to random students putting them in groups and directing them to a location. "Midoriya, Tsu, and Mineta you wall all be in the lake." She said, pointing to the corner area of the room, a big pool of water with some greenery and a boat. Going over, we start training, using our quirks one on one and working together to practice and spar. Before we even realized it, a deep purple portal opened up in the center of the room.

   Pale blue hair was all I saw.