Grey

Izuku's P.O.V

   The villains all seemed to be grouped in the center on the building and with all the students separated, the farther ones had less of a chance being hit. Tsu, Mineta, and I were all in the water still on the boat, the villains all splitting up in smaller pairs and attacking the different groups. I didn't know what other buildings and areas people were in all I knew what that we were stranded and there was a group of villains now in the water, all coming for our boat. Mineta started throwing sticky balls towards the villains and they started sticking together unable to break apart from the purple balls. Tsu used her quirk and started helping us climb down the now sinking boat as we swam through the water hoping to get to the center where everyone else seemed to be going.

    Even though it was unexpected for us, the villains had their plan figured out, they weren't here to kill us. They wanted All Might. They kept their strongest people in the center with the two teachers while they spread the weaker but still strong enough villains to the students. Considering we were getting away from the others pretty easily, I figured we would all spread out to help the others. "Tsu, you go help Momo and Jirou. Mineta, stick with Todoroki and Toru. I'll be with Bakugou and Kirishima. Let's go!" I whispered, all making our way out of the water. Running over towards their sparring area, they were in a few buildings battling villains from inside. 

   Making our way to the way to the top floors, Bakugou was beating the villains to a pulp with Kirishima helping right by his side. Helping them take out a few more, we are done within minutes and make our way to other groups splitting up again. Eventually, we had taken out almost every villain and made our way to the middle of the arena. Everyone except a few, keeping track of the villains we hadn't killed but either knocked unconscious or used our quirks to bind or restrict them from moving. We basically had everyone beat. Iida was still coming in with Pro Hero's for backup and Aizawa was staying strong against the other villains along with Bakugou and Kirishima along with a few other classmates. I decided to go around and check on villains making sure they were all beat and wouldn't add to the big crowd in the center. The last thing we needed was more villains adding to our battle. 

   Making my rounds, there were a few villains I was easily able to beat since they were barely capable of even standing on their own. Making a few more rounds to different areas, I'm met with Todoroki by himself, all the villains around him frozen. "You were all defeated by a kid. How pathetic." He said coldly, glaring at the frozen bodies. Walking towards one, the villain looks more scared the Todoroki does. Maybe he was used to villain attacks because his dad was the number two hero. "If you're frozen for much longer you're going to freeze to death. Now, I don't want to be responsible for killing any of you." He said, unfreezing them slightly with his fire the ice still staying strong enough to keep them contained by their feet. 

   "Any other villains?" I asked, prepared to fight them off, my glowing pink lightning radiation from my hands. "No. I took care of these guys. I think we should go over to the middle. They seem like they need help while we wait for Iida to arrive with the Pros." He said, sprinting over to the center of the USJ with the others starting to battle and freeze the ground making attacks easier. If they wanted All Might they had to get through all of us first. It wasn't twenty minutes into battling these damn villains, the pros burst through the front doors along with Iida. "Backup is here!" He screamed, joining the crowd of students in battle, punching, kicking, and using all of our quirks to fight. Some of us may be stronger than others and others may be better at combat but all together we made a pretty good team. I felt like our class could take any villain they threw at us. 

   Todoroki and I stayed close enough coming up with a great strategy when fighting villains from a long distance. When he would create ice, I would smash it using 1% smash and it would shatter making ice bullets. They didn't kill the villains but made sure they were stunned enough to stay back and stay wounded. We were still in battle, the fight lasting for a few hours now and it didn't show any sign of stopping soon. We were supposed to have a normal spar day while using our quirks and pushing our limits but it turned into a memorable battle. There were people and monsters alike a big monster they called 'Nomu' meant to attack All Might that they swore had the same strength as him. I didn't believe it however. I knew we would come out with a win. 

   Pros and students alike were attacking the large group in the middle while the weaker villains on the outskirts of the USJ now becoming stronger, the ice and binds breaking as they came closer. "All UA students. Go for the weaker villains in pairs of two! Leave the bigger ones to the pros!" I heard Present Mic scream, all the students following the teachers rules and splitting up. Iida went with Uraraka. Kirishima went with Bakugou. Momo went with Jirou. Tomoyami was with Tsu. Mina was with Toru. Sero was with Kaminari and I was with Todoroki. We all sprint to the outskirts or the building taking on different villains while the pros worked with the tougher competition. Out of nowhere, Todoroki calls out my name before pushing me forward causing me to fall on the ice littered with frozen villains.  

   Dusting off my suit, I didn't hit the ground that hard so it didn't hurt me that bad. Standing on the ice, I turn around to help Todoroki up figuring he just slipped on ice and pushed me so he didn't land on me. But he was still standing on the ice a blank expression on his face. "Todoroki come on! We wiped out these villains we need to help the others." I said, going to grab his arm but stopping. His feet were planted on the ground but he was shaking a small pool of blood by his feet. Looking behind him, a nasty looking gash is straight through his back, a sharp chunk of ice sticking out of his back. 

   "Todoroki!" I scream, as he falls to the ground. Scooping him up, he rests on my legs, the blood soaking through my green suit. His eyes were glossed over with tears, his gaze not meeting my eyes. "Todo look at me. Focus on me please." I said, trying to stay calm. He smiled at my face. "You know, you have really pretty green eyes. And black freckles. And fluffy hair." He said, his arm sticking out to touch my face. "Todoroki stay focused. You're going to be fine." I said, my voice now cracking slightly. "Hey, why are you worrying about me. I think I'm fine." He said, his stare becoming distant. "Todoroki focus on me. Focus on the colors. Everything will be okay!" I screamed, grabbing the attention of a few students as they came running over. "Get a pro please! He's been stabbed in the back." I screamed at Tsu before she could step closer and before I knew it she ran off. 

   "Todoroki colors." I said, trying to keep his attention on something. "You have pretty pink lips." He said, staring at my face. Pulling me into a kiss, I can't melt into it keeping my eyes open, my hand covered in blood trying  to stop the wound on his back. The blood was seeping through my fingers. "Todoroki, focus on the colors. Focus on your red and white hair. Think of your blue and brown eyes. Think about your deep red scar. Think about my eyes and my hair. Think about the colors!" I screamed, hoping the words get through his skull. But before I knew it he closed his eyes. "Focus on the-" but I couldn't think anymore. The world flashed every time I blinked, holding him closer to me. It had only been a few days. I had only known colors for a few days. But now. 

   Everything is grey.