What If....|Part 1

A/n: Hey guys! Just wanted to say welcome to this AU! I'll be updating this every Saturday or update everyday if i feel like it. Anyway,i hope you guys enjoy this AU and the ship!

Shinobu's POV

"Shinobu,wake up! It's time for you to go to school" Mom woke me up "Mom,you know how i hate going to school" i stood from my bed and prepare my uniform "I know but now you're a Highschool student and your sisters will keep you company" "You do know that kanao barely talks" as i walked into the bathroom to take a bath "just get ready and besides you might get late".

Later...(at Kimetsu Highschool)

"Come on Shinobu,it'll be fun! Right Kanao?" Kanae was excited about this "highschool" while I'm not and Kanao just nods "We're here" Kanae said while looking outside of the car window "Good luck on your first day girls" Dad gave us goodbyes as we got out of the car with our bags "bye dad!" We waved him goodbye and kanao just waves "Come on girls,let's go inside" Kanae held Kanao's hand because she might get lost again and as i was about to turn around a man bumped into me "Oh my,I'm so sorry" i looked at the man who bumped into me,he has jet black hair,blue sapphire eyes,and he's wearing a tracksuit...i'm guessing that he's a gym teacher.He got up and handed me his hand,I didn't hesitate to take his hand and got up "Thank you" and he just hummed at me then walks away,as he walks away from me,i saw alot of students staring and whispering "Shinobu? You coming?" Kanae asked me "Yea" then we walked to our lockers.I opened my locker and someone came up to me "Hi there! You must be the new student! I'm Mitsuri Kanroji!" A pink haired girl with light green tips,who is called Mitsuri handed out a hand "I'm Shinobu Kochou" i shook her hand "Made a new friend,Mitsuri?" "Iguro-senpai! You scared me!" "Heh" "Yea,this is Shinobu-san,a new student" "Hi" i waved at the man named iguro,who has a bandage on his mouth and has a white snake around his neck "Nice to meet ya,I'm Iguro Obanai" "Shinobu Kochou" "Oh wait! You're the daughter of the famous nurse and doctor!" Iguro sounds happy because i couldn't see if he was smiling or not but i know that he wants to meet my parents "Yea-" "Shinobu,i see that you made friends" Kanae smiled and i can see that she was proud of me "Ah! Iguro-kun and Mitsuri-san,this is my older sister,Kanae" "Hi!" "Omg!! Two Kochou's in one day!" "Ahem!" We turned to which the voice came from and it was the man that I've bumped into earlier "Mr. Obanai,don't shout on the hallways!" I turned to see Mitsuri and Iguro shaking from that man "Sorry,Tomioka-sensei" Iguro apologized "I see that you three are sisters and the new students" "Yes,sensei." Kanae smiled "Your schedules will be given by Ubuyashiki for the meantime I'll show you to your estate" "We have our own estate? Like dorms?" I asked "Yes,it's just like dorms,your classes will start tomorrow but for now you can explore and relax inside your estate" "Tomioka-sensei,can we tag along so that we can know where their estate is?" Mitsuri asked "Fine" He sighed.

At the Estate...

"We're here" "Woah" i was amazed by the look of our estate and Kanae didn't react much as i am.

Mitsuri's POV..

'I think Tomioka-sensei sees something through Shinobu-sama but they make a good couple' "What will you name your estate?" "We have to name our estate...?" "Yes" Tomioka-sensei spoke "Well...what do you think of the butterfly estate? Sister?" "I think it sounds perfect!" Kanae always smiles and she's always cheerful and happy,i wonder how she does that....

Giyu's POV

'Butterfly estate huh? They all have butterfly hairpins...but there'll be two flower hashira's and one insect hashira...' "Anyways,settle in and Ms. Kanroji and Mr. Obanai head to class in 5 mins and if your teacher asked you where you have been,just tell them that you were excused by me. I'll be attending a meeting if you need me"

Shinobu's POV

Tomioka-sensei walked away until I didn't see him anymore "Who was he?" I asked Mitsuri-san and Iguro-kun "He's Giyu Tomioka but he only prefers to call him by his last name when all of the teachers here want to call them by their first name and I don't know why" Mitsuri replied "He's very different from other teachers and he's very strict,serious and he never smiles!" Iguro replied "I see,so that's why alot of students were staring at us today" "Anyway,we gotta go before sensei comes again,sayonara Shinobu-san!" I waved them goodbye and i turned around to see that Kanao and Kanae had already entered the estate,i walked inside and thought 'What if i can make him happy...?'

A/n: Hey Guys! I just made Kanae alive on this chapter while the other chapter might be..y'know like that scene but there are no demons in this AU and Tanjiro and Nezuko will appear a few times in this AU but I'll keep nezuko's demon form cause she's too cute!! Anyways,don't forget to add this to your library! Vote for this AU so that i could be motivated to do more of these! Baii!!
-Hannah💕