WIP of Part 3+Announcement!!

Giyu's POV

Couldn't help but smile at memes like i was about to die in the inside and I've noticed that Shinobu has been looking at me when i was smiling...

Later at lunch...

"Lunchtime everyone!!" I shouted as i stood up but everyone was still practicing and a female sensei came up to me "Tomioka-san,Ubuyashiki-san wants to meet you at your estate later and he wants to give you this" "Thank you,you may go back to the meeti-" "And Ubuyashiki wants me to see what you've done for the past 2 and a half hours" "Alright then" I clapped my hands and everyone got into their position and started. Once it was over,the female sensei kissed my cheek and said "You did a great job Tomioka-san,see you tomorrow!" She skipped away with joy and i was annoyed and rubbed off that kiss from my cheek and i feel like I'm gunna barf and i heard a giggle as i saw a shadow facing me "I guess you hate kisses from other girls,huh?" Shinobu sat down beside me on the bleachers "Aren't you going to eat?" I asked "Well,I don't have much of an appetite right now since i ate alot in the morning but i should ask the same to you" i sighed "Well I already ate like an hour ago while you students had you chatting time,you haven't noticed?" "I haven't" "I'm tired of teaching students today" Shinobu laughed "Why don't you take the whole day off? You know get a break?" "Tomorrow's Dec. 13 and You students will have the whole day free while we teachers have to plan and do everything" "What if we hangout tomorrow after your work?" "Kocho,What are you proposing?" "What i mean is! Like a kind of friend thing hangout,y'know.." "I'll try if Ubuyashiki lets me go early" "Where do you live exactly?" "At an estate here" "Eh?!" "I have a meeting at 1:00pm,so another sensei will be handling the class" I stood up and left.

The Next Day(In the Afternoon bc I'm lazy)...

Shinobu's POV

What should i even wear today? Since Tomioka-sensei and i are going to hangout today...hmmm.... "This one!"

"Maybe I'll put my hair into a braid and put my butterfly clip on the end since my hair is kinda always put in a bun soo

"Maybe I'll put my hair into a braid and put my butterfly clip on the end since my hair is kinda always put in a bun soo.." after i did that stuff i added lip balm because sometimes my lips would be dry and i got everything on my shoulder bag; My phone,(keys to the estate??),lip balm (just in case), Money ofc,earphones,handkerchief.

A/n:Hey guys! Sorry to disappoint you but part three is still a work in progress (WIP) because i still need ideas but everything will turn out great since i can only do this with my mind and imagination but I don't know when I'm going to continue this since there's an upcoming typhoon here in my country,so please if you guys want me to continue this then pray for the safety for me and my country,it would mean alot since i still want to complete this part and guys,please i need your help.If you guys helped me then i might be doing a special Christmas/ Christmas special part of this book but it will contain spoilers but not much i guess? Anyways I'm going to sleep now.Bye!

-Hannah💕💞❤️