Like Masquerade Ball|Part 2

In the morning(6:00am)...

Shinobu's POV

"Kochou-san,wake up" A deep voice called me "Mhm..." I opened my eyes to see Giyu-san "Morning." I sat up "Morning,Tomioka-sensei"

Giyu's POV

'Damn,she looks good when her hair is down' "Your uniform,and breakfast will be served in the cafeteria at 7:00 and your schedule will be given at 8:00 and you'll have your first class in the morning at 8:40,so you'll have plenty of time to roam around school campus" "Thank you,Tomioka-sensei" Shinobu got up from bed and headed to the bathroom as i left her room and her estate. 'I have a weird feeling about her and this school year...' I entered the faculty room to see alot of the sensei's chatting "Tomioka-san! Did you hear?! We're going to have a Christmas Party!! Right everyone?" "Right!!" The teachers were very happy but I wasn't surprised since Christmas Parties are held in this school every year "Every student is included especially the new students!" I was shocked because I completely forgot that we include the students in Christmas parties every 2 years but I'm kinda expecting something interesting this Christmas Party "Though I don't wanna dress up plus we need masks since this ones special" "Huh? Dress up and masks? Why do we need that?" I asked the sensei's "Well this year's Christmas party said that it'll be big and that was said by Oyakata-san! And It's going to be held at the gymnasium this year!" The sensei was kinda excited yet deciding what to wear "What are you going to wear,Tomioka-san? Since we need to dress up" "It's nothing special"  I said while going to my desk "Do you have a date to go to?" The teachers are now curious "No,I don't besides I'm just going since I don't want my gym to be ruined with drunk kids running around" "Riiiiggggghhhhttt" The teachers backed up  and planned what they're going to wear and their masks while i search online for my suit and my mask.

Shinobu's POV

"Shinobu! Have you heard?!" Mitsuri was running to me "What is it,Mitsuri-san?" I asked "Just call me Mitsuri and we are gonna have a Christmas party with masks and we have to dress up!" "When is the Christmas party?" I asked Mitsuri "2 months and 2 days from now" "December 25?" "Yea! And did i mention that we need to dress up and wear masks?!" "I don't wanna go to the party..." "Anyway,do you already have a crush?!" "No.." i shook my head but only one guy stood out to me....wait! Do i have a crush on him?! He's a teacher and I'm a student! It's forbidden but if I graduate....plus there's a university here in Kimetsu Academy..but i wonder if he feels the same.."I'll go to the party" "Wait! Really?! But you need a date since all of the students already have their dates but there's only one guy left..." Mitsuri whispered to me the name and it was Tomioka-sensei "I'll try to get along with him first but I'll let him be my escort only! But I don't know what to wea--" before i was interrupted by Mitsuri with her finger on my lips "Let's go shopping then! This Saturday!" "Sure but I'll have to ask my parents first" "Yay! We're shopping together!" Mitsuri and i became best friends like i was surprised on my first day that someone wants to be friends with me instantly but I'm glad I'm friends with her and her soon to be boyfriend,Iguro.

Giyu's POV

Hmm...I'll just have to prepare and things to say to her but I'll have to get along with her first but I'll only escort her in the party enot be her date but what if she never say yes or if she has a date? Nevermind that....now i need to make my mask....

15 days before the party...

Shinobu's POV

I am amazed by Mitsuri's fashion sense....