Chapter 3: The Hatter's Domain

⊹🂡₊┈ㆍ♟ㆍ┈ㆍ♘ㆍ┈ㆍ♜ㆍ┈ㆍ♙ㆍ┈ㆍ♞ㆍ┈ㆍ♖ㆍ┈₊🂡⊹══ •⊰♣⊱• ══════ •⊰♥⊱• ══════ •⊰♠⊱• ══════ •⊰♦⊱• ══

══ •⊰♣⊱• ══════ •⊰♥⊱• ══════ •⊰♠⊱• ══════ •⊰♦⊱• ══

Alistair's P.O.V:

"ugh bloody hell these vial creatures!" I've killing creatures nom-stop for getting in my way and everything grumbling to the ground. I've found a letter on my journey from the Hatter of in need of my help. I've now enter a village made of broken tea cups. On my way through the troubles I finally entered Hatter's domain. Almost as I remember it.

"Appearance, as you know better than most, can be deceiving, Alistair. Much has changed since your last visit."

"Dr Bumby says change is constructive; that's different is good"

"Different denotes neither bad no good, but it certainly means not the same. Find Hatter Alistair, he knows more about different than you"

"But does he know more about the difference between bad and good?"

"You'd be surprise"

"Does he know about what happened to Misteria? If your no help of knowing than he will!"

We were interrupted by Bolterflies trying to break through the glass. "Making friends, Alistair? You're as randomly lethal and entirely confused as you ever were"

"I've managed without you so far, Cat. Return to whatever hovel's home to you. I'll call, If I need you"

"Predictably rash. It's not a question of if, Alistair, Its when. Now, hold on, and, as they say 'Shut up'"

"So Typical"

"Miss Wonders has better vocabulary than you" the cat disappeared and the mechanic teapot elevator crashed into a wall. Which I ended inside the Hatter's domain. I realized my clothes changed. This place is even stranger than the last visit. 'I've made more graceful entrances. I suppose I must be grateful nothings broken'. From the outside clouds of gray and yellow smoke, clockworks and floating stones. 'yep this is wonderland alright'

_Time skip_
⊹🂡₊┈ㆍ♟ㆍ┈ㆍ♘ㆍ┈ㆍ♜ㆍ┈ㆍ♙ㆍ┈ㆍ♞ㆍ┈ㆍ♖ㆍ┈₊🂡⊹

'Alistair was often alone; an interior and lonesome child. Once that Misteria girl came back into his life he trying to keep as much sanity he has left. Though loving and much loved, was more too old to be a playmate'

It took me hours to find the Hatter; killing all Mad-cups became annoying. I need to know if Misty is okay? If she's endanger. I cant loose her for she is the last thing keeping me sane. After finally found him. All he is left is just a head.

"Hatter, I recall leaving you in a decrepit condition, but not in pieces"

"What? Oh its You"

"What's happened here? You've lost your hat, and some...parts are missing"

"Missing, indeed. Though, things being what they are...I barely miss their missing. As to what's happened. You should know better than I-Its your place, after all. I know my place"

"When did you ever know your place, or how to keep it? Now I have some questions"

"Questions, Yes Questions?"

"Whats going on?"

"Ahhh. That's going on. And around, and up and down, in my ears through my eyes, and my nostrils, down my gullet and winding in my guts..."

"Father was very fond of trains. I never like them"

"You wont like this one at all. Nothing like when Mock Turtle was in charge of the looking glass line. This railroad's a bloody shamble. The stink is ferocious; the light, blinding; the noise. Hellacious; the-"

"Ah, quite, Hatter. I get the idea; a bad train"

"The world is upside down, Alistair. Inmate run the asylum- no offense. And worst of all. Im left tea-less"

"Tragic. Now Hatter  If I do help, will you help me in return?"

"Cross my heart if I had one. Find my limbs and toss them into the chute. Machines will do the rest. Be on your way now. That's a good lad. Best be out is through the Clock face"

_Time Skip_
⊹🂡₊┈ㆍ♟ㆍ┈ㆍ♘ㆍ┈ㆍ♜ㆍ┈ㆍ♙ㆍ┈ㆍ♞ㆍ┈ㆍ♖ㆍ┈₊🂡⊹

It took a while till I found Hatter's part after defeating the Menacing Ruin and other creatures. they picked a nasty fight with me. Ended them swiftly really. Im this close on finding Misteria. I returned to the Hatter back to his old self.

"I've Finished my work and you're complete, Hatter. Now what about this 'damnable' train?"

"I feel like a new man, or whatever I am. I feel like an unsprung spring; Like an uncorroded gear; like an untarnished bit of metal that sticks in your eye!"

"Answer me Hatter, What happened to Misteria? Is she in Wonderland? What is it with these new rules?"

"The law is just...just a whisper away... A way home to wonder... Wonder?  I wonder, Yes Lady Wonder she has been take, stopped by time, captured"

"Where is she? Who took her?"

"Measure rules...with a ruler...cruel rules"

"Idiot, can you take me too her so we can both know whats going on and save her" I said. Hatter grabbed me in his grip and jump high from the domain and carried me on his back. 'Don't worry Misty I coming I promised!'

⊹🂡₊┈ㆍ♟ㆍ┈ㆍ♘ㆍ┈ㆍ♜ㆍ┈ㆍ♙ㆍ┈ㆍ♞ㆍ┈ㆍ♖ㆍ┈₊🂡⊹

(Sorry if this chapter is short, I'm literally skipping the fighting scenes as much as possible but hope you love the chapter!!)