prologue

I wish life was like the fairy tales my mother would tell me when she lay me down to bed. She had the sweetest voice and the smoothest skin, I loved it when she would tickle my skin as she read me a bedtime story. All the good memories i have of her and me when i was young. Her name was Tiffany Witcher she is a white fox, she disappeared three months ago gone without a trace. Since then CPS (child protective services) forced me to move in with my father Daniel in a small-town with at least five thousand people. He and my mother had been divorced since i can remember. I never had a good relationship with my father because of my sexual interest in men. He works for the government but won't tell me what he does. He tends to be gone all the time. My name is Hayden witcher im a mostly white seventeen wolf/fox and i like men. 

Its the first day of my sophomore year and all i could do is sit in my unpacked room, staring at the ceiling trying to build up the motivation not to go back to sleep.
"Dad can you give me a ride to school? That's if you're still here". I say sitting up on my bed waiting for a response.
"Of course you're not here" whispering to myself.
"Well better get ready for the first day of hell right" i glanced out the window and noticed it was windy on the way to my closet. I got a pair of clothes from the closet along with a towel to go take a fast shower. Looking in the mirror has always been had for me, I just don't like the person that stares back at me. Even before my mom went missing i always hated myself. When I was younger I used to cut myself with a blade. I tend to feel alone and depressed. My therapist tried to put me on meds but ultimately didn't work. Then i completely stop as it wasn't doin it for me no more. thats when i started smoking dabs to try and relax.

'Maybe taking a hot shower was not the best idea, I feel even more tired now'. Grabbing my back pack I dash out the door to get to the bus on time.

"Hey Hayden slow down will you" a familiar voice said running behind me. "We're going to miss the bus Jessie! I know but your too damn fast I cant keep up". I come to a holt to let Jess catch up with her short legs. Jessie is a beautiful golden retriever. Eventually she catches up putting her hand on her knees out of breath.
"Omg your fast" she say taking in a deep breath. "No your just slow. Anyways how was your morning Aden, was it hard to get up out of bed?
You have no idea Jess"
"Well do you have anything else you want to say to me before we get on the the bus?" Jess says with excitement.
"No not really.
You jerk it's my 18th birthday and you have the nerve to call me your best friend! Omg, Jessie im sorry happy birthday" putting my face in my palm for forgetting her special day.
"I'll make it up to you ok i promise" i say just as the bus pulls up. When we got to the school we part ways to get our schedules. I walk down the hallway to the court yard outside. Waiting in a line labeled p-z for the letter of my last name.
" hey it's witcher Hayden Witcher right" a male voice says from behind me. Forcing me to slowly turn around looking up to see this tall handsome pure back Wolf looking down at me.
" hi im Zachary, you can call me zack for short". He says putting up a gorgeous smile. "I'm helping the staff pass out these schedules and i happen to have yours," handing me the paper. All i could do was stand there staring in aww "th-thank you"
"No problem see you you around kid". My legs were shaky, i needed to head to class to sit down and fast. When i got to my first class period which was homeroom, i noticed my table had a empty seat. I couldn't get the tall muscular wolf Zack out of my head. 'Why am i like this' i whisper in my head because im easily distracted.
"Mr. Witcher, mr. Witchhher.
Oh sorry ma'am" focusing my attention to the teacher.
"Please do pay attention it is your first day of school after all".  It's going to be a long day.

After home room jess and i meet in the hall way as we both wanted to try out for cheerleading. Sine we didn't have a 2nd class period but we couldn't leave the school campus only at lunch. I had so much anxiety to be trying out for cheerleading as a guy, I mean I always see male cheerleaders in the movies. It just feels different to be doing it in person.

"Hi we are here to try out for the team im jess and this is aden.
"Uh hi"
"Yes just feel out this paper and take a seat ok." The young lady told us.

Jess and i take a seat with one empty chair in between us for our bags.
"Why are we filling out papers, I thought they make us do a dance routine or something".
"They change it last year i think aden.
A young female tiger started walking towards us.
"Hey guys so jess you can easily make the team. On the other hand aden, i don't know how to say this with out it coming off mean."
"Just say it" i say with a nervous tone.
"Well yor-your not big enough"
"Not big enough im confused" turning my head to the side.
"You don't have a lot of muscle but don't worry we do want you on the team, so we arranged you to train with one of our other male cheerleaders. He's right over there" pointing over her shoulder to a guy on the barbell bench press. I look to she who she pointing to, "Omg.
What is he an ass" jess says.
"No its zack the one i told you about earlier. Oh i see" jess says while elbowing me in my side.
"So me and jess are going to be discussing some things over here ok, you go meet Zachary" the tiger says pulling jess to the side. I walk over,
"S-so zack your going to be my trainer. Hey kid its you, your the new male cheerleader didn't think you were the type to join. Can you not call me kid and I can say the same to you zach. What you think im the football type. Well you look built enough too" crossing my arms. He laughs getting of the bench.
"Lay on the bench im going to show you how to use it ok". I follow his instructions and lay down on the bench looking straight up at him. He starts taking the weights off to were its just the bar. "we're Goin to start of easy ok" zack said staring down at me. I couldn't help but to start feeling embarrassed, i could look up his shorts if i wanted to. He started teaching me warm-ups to do before we actually started weight lifting. We started talking about each other to get know one other better. Apparently his family is really wealthy, he has a little sister named Janet or Jen for short. He dislikes bullying and loves walks in the woods. He is really sweet to everyone but i feel he can be really mean too if he wanted. I didn't tell him about my mom, i didn't want to come of as a person with family issues. We just talk and kinda hung out until it was time to go to my next class. He shook my hand as we parted ways. The rest of the day was really boring to be honest, just students meeting their new teachers and students.
When the school day came to an end jess and i decided it would be best to celebrate her birthday on the weekend. I still brought her to my place to make her dinner of course. I made her some green enchiladas with rice and a small chocolate cake. While we ate we watch Big lips on furflix. Eventually jess decided to headed home. I started cleaning up the kitchen before my dad gets home. Even thought i probably be asleep by then. I Got changed into my sleepwear, texted jess goodnight and went to bed.
_______________________________________

Well this is my first rewritten part i hope it was worth the wait. I very happy to be back to write for you guys and gals.
Give it a star if you enjoyed feedback is always welcomed even the negative ones. I hope you guys like the new cast so far.
Thank you guys for the patience.

                                         ~ the author