4

Third person POV

You woke up finding out that there were new messages. You went to check them. And yes, it was Rust "Good morning, mind if you come?" He also sent a location which was a cabin "hmm..it wasn't really far for me to drive from my house so I guess i'll go!" You replied. He then replied with a ":)" which kinda scares you but wasn't too scared to go there. 

Y/N POV

After a long drive,I finally reached the cabin. It somehow seemed abandoned. I got out of my car and walked to the door. I knocked a few times and it was finally answered. I smiled when I saw the person who answered the door was Rust, maybe my crush. "Ah! Hello there, y/n! You look beautiful today. You may come in~"  it was the first thing he said when I say him today. I also blushed slightly when he called me 'beautiful' I stepped into his cabin and sat on the couch he offered me to sit on.

Unnecessary cringe please excuse me 

 We chatted for a bit then he held my hand and dragged me behind the couch. Before I even knew, he had pinned me on the wall. "Uh R-Rust? What a-are you do-" I was being cut off by him kissing me in the lips. I blushed hardly the fact the it was my first kiss. I wanted to push him away but his grip on my wrists pinning me on the wall are too strong. I opened my mouth to gasp for air but as soon as I did it, his tongue had slipped into my mouth. Out tongues were like fighting but I know, he would be the one who wins. He broke the kiss leaving a string of saliva connecting our tongues. I knew that I was a blushing mess. He then slowly moves his head closer to my neck. Then started licking it. I bit my bottom lip as his tongue was searching for my sweet spot. When he found it, I led out a little moan letting him abuse it. I bent my head to the other side letting him more space. "A-Ah Rust~"  i moaned. I yelped in pain as he suddenly bit my neck so hard that it starts to bleed a bit. "R-Rust, stop p-please~Ah!" He didn't  listen but just licking my wound. "St-stop..it stings..!" . My whimpers turn into tiny moans after all. After about 6 minutes he finally stopped. Ow, that really hurt tbh (to be honest) 

Rust POV 

She just wouldn't stop yelping and whimpering but I somehow liked it. I didn't listen but just continuing it. I then kissed her after I led her go. The kiss wasn't short but a long one. While we're kissing, I slapped her in the ass (its better than slapping your face lol) She yelped again which made my tongue slip in. Our tongues were doing whatever stuff we want (LORD WHY IS THIS SO CRINGY (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ 彡┻━┻ ) 

Y/N POV 

While we were French kissing, everything just felt so wrong but right at the same time. I wouldn't care wether he slapped my butt again but I just want this to not end. But it did. Rust broke the kiss leaving a string of saliva connecting our tongues. I glared at this red lustful eyes which made me into him more. 'Why am I loving this creepy guy? He's trying to kill Albert but why do I still love him? (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ'   Many thoughts ran through my mind but I ignored them. "That's it for now.. you can leave"  Rust suddenly said in his deep voice which gave me chills down my spine "a-alright..." I tried to spit out more words but it wouldn't let me "btw, love ya~"  again, he said with his deep but this time, a sexy tone. "Oh, l-love you..too..and uh..bye! .....I guess...."   I mumbled at the end while he was walking towards the toilet. I could hear him mumbling something but not sure what he's talking about. All I could possibly hear is "...Y/N~..."    that's all I could hear, Rust mumbling my name. As I opened the door I glanced back one more time and saw that he disappeared into the dark. I then shut the door gently and went into my car. As soon as I left, I felt like something in me was missing. I don't really know why but something came through my mind. Maybe it was Rust? No,it couldn't be right? 

Rust POV

As soon as this beautiful, delicate and adorable girl left. I really wanted her to be back but no. She just left (LIKE 5 SECONDS AGO CMON RUST) I walked up my room. Flopped onto my bed and started jerking off to a random girl which basically has a dick from a hentai (I'm going to shoot myself)

840 words 

OMG THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING I NEVER EXPECTED YOU TO CHOOSE THIS AND NOW YOURE GONNA PLAY THE WAITING GAME AGAIN 

btw I really appreciate all the people who read this I'm just really happy ok now bai 🍆¯\_(ツ)_/¯