6

Greetings, my fellow beauties I hope you're having an amazing day and just remember that you're really worth it (don't come and tell me you're not worth it you know that makes me sad kk) 

Y/N POV along with time skip

    Its been 2 weeks since that incident happened. 12pm. I was sleeping at my friend, Vannah's house so that I have someone to cheer me up whenever I the flashback of both of them hugging playing in my mind. She knows exactly what I was feeling since she's my best friend. I started to feel empty and lonely even if Vannah's here to cheer me up. It doesn't seem to work. I've never left something like this when I've never met him. So does it mean that he's important? Ugh! I should get over it. But I miss him. After about 30 minutes of thinking about wether if it's his fault or mine I had suddenly realized that it was Aina. Rust's old friend. I knew it! She was the one who ruined. our relationship. I've decided to text Rust. As I picked up my phone I started to feel a wave of anxiety. But I managed to ignore it. 

Chat starts here:

Y/n: Hello Rust, mind if we can meet up? Don't ask why. Just meet me at the park we last met.                3pm

Rust: Oh yes, of course.

Chat ended lol 

Rust POV 

She really texted me? She wants us to meet up? I really need to meet her. But I still have two more hours before I meet her. I watched YouTube for about half an hour and wanted to take a nap. But before I did I set an alarm on my phone at 2:35pm so that I will have about 25 minutes after the nap. 'Better early than late'  that's what they say. 

~time skip~

As the alarm on my phone goes off my eyes shoot open. "Sh!t"  I thought. But good thing that I remembered I have 25 more minutes left. Since the park is near my house I decided to walk there. I changed into a grey t-shirt with my jacket which isn't really for cold weather and a pair of jeans. I looked at the time, 2:45pm. "Perfect"  I took one plain cookie and munched it up while walking towards the door with my house keys (ik i didn't mention about the key stuff on the door from the beginning but just pretend they really have a lock from the start) I stepped out of my house, feeling the wind run through my pure white hair and thought "just apologize, you know what to do Rust. You know" . I was kinda glad that I pushed Aina to the floor harshly because that's what she deserved. I walked out of the woods and the moment I saw the park me and Y/N last met the flashbacks of her running away from me started playing in my head. "No, stop it. It's gonna be alright"  I kept repeating the same sentence in my head over and over again just to stop myself from overthinking. As I stepped into the park I took a deep breath and act like everything's alright. After walking up a few steps I saw Y/N standing at the side of the iron fence, facing at the ocean. I walked up to her. About 1 meter away from her. (Its not that far cmon guys y'all know this from the daily coronavirus news lol) 

Y/N POV

        While I was watching the waves at the sea I then had a sense that someone familiar was about a meter away from me. Oh it's Rust. "What should I say? What should I do?"  I slowly turn my body toward Rust's direction and while I'm lost in the middle of panicking thoughts I then felt a pair of warm arms wrap around my body. "How could I not notice that coming!?" But as soon as he hugs me I felt safe. I really don't know why. I should hate him. But then I heard him mumbling which is almost like a whisper "sorry" over and over again above me. I knew this wasn't his fault. I hugged him back and said "I'm sorry for the misunderstanding..I'm really sorry"  the hug was pulled away and seeing Rust's eyes with some tears already made me feel the huge amount of guilt. 

       "Y-you really are?" "Yes." I replied. "Thank you." He thanked in a very thankful voice. I hugged him once again and looked up to see his beautiful magma eyes. I then felt him kissing me gently on the lips. I kissed back and all the terrible thoughts that made me feel exhausted faded away within a blink of an eye. We broke our kiss and I decided to go home with him (duh since you've already moved in with him)  I've already told Vannah about this. I stopped for awhile and said "wait lemme text Vannah that I ain't sleeping in her house"  I said in a quite funny voice "hehe alright then" Rust replied while I was texting and somehow sending weird insults at Vannah which i got for watching too much memes. 

       I got home with him and once we stepped into our house I immediately flopped onto the couch lazily. "I'm going to shower first then" I heard my boyfriend's voice at the stairs "NO ME FIRST" I yelled playfully while jumping off the couch. "Heh guess we'll be showering together then~" I instantly got flustered when Rust said that. I followed Rust up the stairs and said "ladies first ÙwÚ"  in a noble-type of voice. "Very well then"  Rust said walking behind me. 

                                                                                      Rust:

                                                          "This is why I love you, Y/N~" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

971 words. Finished this at 12:40a.m. bc I got nothing better to do other than writing trash and drawing all day. 

Well the end? Idk. But I might continue this if I got any ideas since this ending isn't a really good one. Anyways like you guys demanded me to continue, I did so hope you're happy. Ok bai ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Love ya