Chapter 2 (^ω^)

Boboiboy POV

"Atok, is there anything I could help?" I ask as Atok shook his head as a no. "No need, since you must be tired" Atok replied with smile. I smile back as I remembered about the girl just now. "Why did she walk away everytime I get the chance to meet her..?" I ask myself in thought and so now I'm in a super deep thought but my thought disturbed by a yellow power sphere, Ochobot.

"Boboiboy! What with the deep thought?" he ask me, "Nothing much. Just tired.. " I replied as the yellow power sphere nod and fly away to Tok Aba's.

Night Time..

"Time to finish my homework!" I said as I started to stretch my arms. I took out my book and suddenly something stop me. "This book belongs to '(Name)' I'll give it to her tomorrow." I put the book inside my backpack and started doing my homework.

After I'm done, I was about to go to bed. Still that book keep staying in my mind so I went to my backpack and took the notebook. "I wonder, what inside this book. " I opened the book and saw so many handwriting and drawings. "This person can draw" I said and I saw the cover had filled with some words.

Bio “ψ(`∇´)ψ
Name: (Name)
Gender: Girl
Age: 15 years old
Status: Crushing I guess ಥ_ಥ I don't know
Personality: Shy or maybe loner? Not so much (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Motto:
"If your happy, so is the world"(ღ˘ω˘ღ)

I laugh a bit by her words and started turning page to page. This (Name) girl is really interesting but how come I never know about her..?

I keep turning page to page as I saw signature page. The page was sign by  signature but not so much.. I took out my pen and start signing my signature. I smile a bit as I started to yawn, I put the book on my table and got to sleep.

(Name) POV..

"No way!" I half scream as I keep searching for something. "My Art BOOK! Is gone!!" I yelled as I cried, "that book was so precious to me! I draw and.. I wrote my journalist and diary inside! Please don't tell me it's gone by now, today was not my day! I hope it's safe and sound, I hope it's in my class, I hope no one took it!" I keep hoping non-stop, later I sigh and went up to bed. I did my homework before drawing and it already become part if my bedtime routine, I guess?

"I'll just check tomorrow!" I comfort myself and went to bed. I hope the person who took my book is not Boboiboy. I clench my fist as I keep slapping myself.

"No way! We haven't know yet, (Name)!" I smile awkwardly and fall asleep.