Chapter 9 (•ᴗ•)❤

No one POV..

After watching Supra and Frostfire practice, (Name) wave at them while giving them a big bright smile. Frostfire wave me back but Supra didn't. He lowered his cap and look away, Supra had red hue plastered on his face.

(Name) was walking down the street, "I just realized.. All this days, I've talk to Boboiboy as if we know each other well" (Name) kept walking and I was about to trip on the river besides her. "Shoot!" (Name) yelled and she fell into the water. (Name) keep struggling to get out of the water, "Dammit! I can't swim!" The figure yelled as she keep struggling to get out of the water but sadly the (Hair colour) figure slowly drown.

"Help.. Me..!" (Name) said as all of her body sink into the deep river.. Suddenly, a cold hand grab onto my wrist and pulled (Name) to the sore. (Name) was deeply unconscious because she doesn't have enough oxygen.

The figure place (Name) on his back and start running to his house.

Ice POV..

"Atok..!" I yelled to make my grandad to come over. "Yes?Eeh—! What happen?" My grandad said as I put the (Hair colour) hair figure laying slowly on the couch, "She drowned" I said with a monotone tone.

"Drown?!" My grandad yelled in surprise. "What with the ruckus?" said a voice coming down the stairs. We both turn our head and saw Blaze rubbing his eyes and then stretch his arm. "Oh nothing, just that I save this girl" I said as the (Hair colour) hair figure seem to caught Blaze attention. His red eyes gaze on the girl, "This is the girl name (Name) that Thunderstorm talk about." he exclaim as I just nod then started to choke.

"Wait wha—" I said as I look at Blaze in confuse look.

"Yea! But since he is still in Supra form guess that you'll have to ask him later.. " he said as he shrug at me. I just sigh and look away. The both of us is in deep thought and the girl finally open her eyes. She sit up slowly looking around and lastly put a gaze on the both of us. Tok Aba leave just now because he want to do his chores.

"I-ice..? Blaze..?" The (Name) figure said. I just nod and look away, Blaze on the other hand give her a smile.

I just pout and look away.

"What so special about her?"

I was deep in thought. "B-both of you.. Who save me just now..?" (Name) said as she scratch her cheek nervously. "I do.. " I said normally. "Thank you! But wait, didn't you guys just form into FrostFire just now...?" she ask again. On the other hand, I sigh. "Ice Want to
sleep" Blaze said as he look at me in anger. I shrug and look at him as if nothing was happening. The eye contact competition had started but suddenly stop by a small giggled that can be heard by (Eyes Colour) figure..

We stop and Blaze look away. I was confused at first but then when I look at the smiling (Name) sitting beside me, I can finally see..

What special about her..

_______________________________________

ʜᴇʟʟᴏᴡ! sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʟᴀᴛᴇʟʏ, ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴅᴀʏ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠɪᴛɪᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴀᴛ ᴍʏ