Chapter 7 ❤(✿ฺ'∀'✿ฺ)ノ

ղօԵҽՏ ҍվ Եհҽ ɑմԵհօɾ 🌸🍁

ᴴᴱᴸᴸᴼ ᴰᴱᴬᴿ ᴿᴱᴬᴰᴱᴿˢ! ᴵ ᵂᴬˢ ᵂᴼᴺᴰᴱᴿᴵᴺᴳ ᵂᴴᴱᵀᴴᴱᴿ ᴵ ˢᴴᴼᵁᴸᴰ ᴹᴬᴷᴱ ᴬ ᴮᴼᴮᴼᴵᴮᴼᵞ ˣ ᴿᴱᴬᴰᴱᴿ ᴼᴺᴱ ˢᴴᴼᵀ ᴼᴿ ᴮᴼᵞᶠᴿᴵᴱᴺᴰ ˢᶜᴱᴺᴬᴿᴵᴼˢ? ᴵ ᴴᴬᵛᴱ ᵀᴿᴼᵁᴮᴸᴱ ᴮᴱᵀᵂᴱᴱᴺ ᵀᴴᴵˢ ᶜᴴᴼᴵᶜᴱ, ᴾᴸᴱᴬˢᴱ ᴴᴱᴸᴾ ᴹᴱᴴ!! ᴵ ᴿᴱᴬᴸᴸᵞ ᵂᴬᴺᵀ ᵀᴼ ᴹᴬᴷᴱ (┳Д┳)

ᶜᴼᴹᴹᴱᴺᵀ ᴬᴺ ᵀᴱᴸᴸ ᴹᴱ ᵂᴴᵞ! ᴮᵞᴱ ᴺᴼᵂ ᴸᴱᵀ'ˢ  ᴹᴼᵛᴱ ᴼᴺ! 🌸🍁

______________________________________

No One POV..

It was raining suddenly, and Rikka was off because she'll be having dinner with her family so..

Flashback

"(Name)!" I heard a voice calling out my name in the hallway. I turn my heels and I cam only see a familiar figure running towards me. "Oh, hey Rikka! What wrong?" I ask her while giving her a smile. She pant so hard and keep gasping for air, "You must be tired.. " I said as she look at me while giving me a pout. "Who wouldn't be tired? Running from floor 4 till floor 2 huh?" she said while crossing her arms. I giggled and look at her. "Okay.. Now what up?" I ask her. She suddenly bow down and look at me with with puppy eyes.

"Sorry! I can't walk with your today. My mom will come and pick me up after school!" The short hair girl cried. "N-no it's okay.. But why?" I ask her, "I have dinner today with my family.. " she replied I just nod and said, "nah it's okay! Hence we can still meet in school. " she look at me and gave me a innocence smile.

End flashback

(Name) POV..

I opened my umbrella and quickly run out to the school gate. When I was walking in my way home, I saw a Dino cap boy standing at the bus stop. "Not again!" I scream in mind as I got nervous. I was about to pass him but he suddenly stop me, "Uh, (Name) right?" he said as I look at him and nod nervously. "Umm I wanna as--" I can heard a car honning uncontrollable, I was shock when I saw a huge truck almost hit me but thanks to Boboiboy who immediately pull me into his chest. But, my umbrella flew away because I accidentally unleash it. So now, it flew with the wind..

I was closing my eyes as I can feel warmth, "You should not walking near the road!" he scold me. I opened my eyes and my face heaten up, "G-gosh!" I said pushing him away from me, I accidentally trip and fall near the roadside again. He pulled my wrist and pull me into him.Not to mention, our face are only inches apart. If I move now, we'll kiss?!

"Are you dumb?!" he scold me again. "S-sorry.. " I apologize. I sneeze and he was surprised, "Boboiboy Blaze!" he yelled as the original boboiboy gone and were replace by Blaze. He bit his lips and avoid eye contact, he was always grumpy. But now, his personality change. He uses his fire to make me felt a bit warm,  I smiled and that innocent smile I made make him blush. He look away again, tooking off  his cap and put his cap on my head.  "You shouldn't smile to people like that, idiot.. " he gaze at me.

"Okay.. " I pout as I sneeze again. Since he lower his cap on my head,  I couldn't see the view. All I can feel right now was arms warp around me. "B-Blaze.. What are you d-doing..?" I stutter nervously as red hue appeared in my face.

"I'm warming you up.. "

"B-but"

"No but, just let warm you up.. O-or you'll g-get sick.. " he said as he put his head on my shoulder. I wanted to faint by now, my face was like a tomato for now.

Still I'm happy, I never thought things like this would happen..

After the rain stop, Boboiboy break the hug and turn into cyclone. "It may be muddy! I'm sure your parents will get mad at you when your coming home with dirt around you!" he cheerfully said while he'd out his hand. "Then how am I supposed to go home?" I hold his hand and he pulled me up into his floating hoverboard. "You'll have to ride on my flying  hoverborad, I won't let you got scolded by your parents!" he happily said as I gave him a smile. When he was about to flew, "(Name), hold onto my waist so that you won't fall. " I immediately flush n red by his word. I was shivering, I can't hold him. I'm too SHY!

He pulled both of my  hands and make me hug into his waist, he was blushing and he didn't let me go. He kept holding my hands. "I'm glad I can see their true personality" a giggled escape from my mouth as it got the boy cap boy attention.

He smiled and gave me a thumbs up. "Never thought that these brothers have different personalities.. " I mutter while enjoying the cold wind flew through my face.