Part 1

[Lina Hitsugaya's POV]

"I Love you, Lina."

Those four words have been kept in my head for 6-7 years. My boyfriend, Kakashi Hatake, said those words to me before my town kicked him out because he's a Shinobi. This town hates Shinobis because of the ruckuses they cause. I don't. I don't mind Shinobi. They're doing what they're doing to protect their love ones. Before Kakashi was kicked out of my town, he taught me some of the Shinobi moves, which I taught to my brother, nieces and now my son. His son. Our son. Toshiro Hitsugaya Hatake. He has his father's gravity defying hair and my emerald eyes. I'm sure he has Kakashi's cold attitude because my attitude was never cold. I just wish to leave this place with my son, brother and 2 nieces but it's difficult. 

{3 weeks later}.

I was laying on the ground, laying in my blood that made a pool. I gasped for air when my little brother, Gin Hitsugaya Ichimaru ran over to me. His baby blue eyes stared worryingly into my emerald lifeless eyes.

"G-Gin.... t-take To-Toshi-ro... t-to Kono... ha... ga... kure. A-Ask... for a... a m-man nam....ed K-Ka... Kashi.... Hat... ake. P-Please? Pro.... tect m-my s-son," I asked. Tears ran down both of our faces.

"O-Of course," sniffed Gin. I smiled.

"T...Tell them... both that I.... l-lo... ve th... em," I smiled before my wounds cause me death.

{Gin's POV}.

I sat there holding onto my elder sister. 

"I will, Lina," I sniffed. I set her down under her favourite tree and went to our hiding place. There I saw 3 badly wounded people. My 2 nieces and my unconscious nephew. 

"Rangiku, Momo we're going to Konohagakure and going to live there," I said.

"What about aunt Lina?" asked Momo. I looked down sadly.

"She didn't make it. I'm sorry," I apologised.

"Don't apologise Gin, it wasn't your fault," said Rangiku. I nodded. She picked up Toshiro as me and Momo grabbed some bags. 

"Let's go," I said. They nodded. We walked, climbed, jumped over the destroyed buildings of our home. Everyone died. Lina Hitsugaya, my older sister by 6 years. Len Hinamori, my older brother by 8 years. Anne Matsumoto, my older sister by 16 years. Sans Matsumoto, my brother in-law. Ichika Hinamori, my sister in-law. Everyone of them, is now dead. 

{2 weeks later}.

It's been 2 weeks and we've finally arrived at the hidden leaf. Toshiro woke up a few hours after we left the town. When he heard about his mother, he cried for hours before crying himself to sleep. Now he just looks like a zombie. He can barely sleep now. He was just too attached to Lina. She was his mother, after all. It's not our fault that our home was destroyed, it was the leader's and the councils' fault. If they allowed Hatake-san to teach some of us how to defend for ourselves then the village would be able to be in one piece. Although, Lina was taught in the arts of being a Shinobi in secrete but that wasn't enough. She couldn't protect us all, look where that got us. Even though, she taught me and Rangiku everything she knew, that still wasn't enough. Anyway we just got to the gates.

"Halt, what's your business here?" asked one of the guards.

"Our home town has been destroyed and we heard that Konohagakure is the prefect place to start new," smiled Rangiku. Toshiro grabbed my clothes. He might have a cold attitude but he's got Lina's shyness. The two guards looked at each other.