Part 2

{Toshiro's POV}.

I woke up in my new room. It feels great, sleeping in a warm bed. I got out of bed and walked out of the room. The smell of pancakes hit my nose as I walked out the door. I smiled big and ran into the kitchen. I saw dad in an apron, cooking. He looked behind him and my eyes widen.

"What's wrong, Shiro?" Asked dad. 

"Y-You're m-mask," I stuttered. Dad chuckled.

"I don't wear it at home and I wasn't planning on hiding my face to you," smiled dad as he went back to cooking. I nodded and sat at the table. Dad set the pancakes and orange juice onto the table along with syrup and sugar. I smiled and put some sugar onto my pancakes before eating. 

"So Toshiro," said dad. 

"Hm?" I asked while chewing.

"Do you want to become a Shinobi, when you're older?" asked dad. I swallowed and my eyes wondered to the side as I thought. Once I thought of my answer, I looked back at dad and nodded.

"It would be nice. Mum did taught me some things before the invasion, so yeah," I said. He smiled. 

"We'll start training tomorrow, since you're entering a bit late then people your age," said dad. I stared at him confusingly.

"Why? But I wanna make new friends. I hardly had any due to people thinking I was a freak," I said looking down at my lap. I could hear dad growl a bit. 

"Don't worry, you'll make friends along the way of training because having friends is one way to get stronger," said dad. I looked at him and smiled.

"For now, lets finish breakfast, get ready then go shopping," smiled dad. I nodded. We finished breakfast and dad washed the plated while I got changed since he was already changed. I got into a black top with the Hatake crest on the back in white, black shorts with blue strips down the side and a green scarf. I went to the door and saw dad all ready. I put my shoes on and grabbed his hand. He looked down at me and eye smiled. 

While walking in town, I squeezed dad's hand in fear. I've never been around so many people. We went into clothing shops and got some clothes for me. 3 sets of training gear, 2 sets of normal clothing and a set of pyjamas. We went into a weapons shop after. Dad ordered 100 shurrikens and 100 kunai. I looked around the shop and my eyes locked onto a sword. It was amazing. The hilt was blue and had a star shaped hilt to connect the blade and the handle. I picked it up and felt connected. It began to glow.

"Dad!" I shouted. Dad and the shop owner looked my way. Dad rushed over to me whereas the shop owner was shocked and surprise. The glow stopped and I felt a tiny bit cold. 

"What just happened? Toshiro, are you okay?" asked dad. 

"Amazing," said the shop owner. Dad looked back at the owner.

"What is?" growled dad. 

"That blade. There's a myth that comes along with it. The blade chooses it's owner and the owner of the blade will be granted to use ice. It's never happened before. Normally when people pick it up, it shocks them. So your boy is quite lucky, Mr Hatake," explained the shop owner. Dad looked back at me as I stared at the blade. 

"How much is it?" asked dad.

"It's for free," said the owner.

"Huh?" I asked. The owner smiled.

"Think of it as a welcome to Konoha gift," smiled the owner. I smiled and bowed.

"Thanks Mr," I said. The owner chuckled.