Chapter 17

Oh Ma Lord Death!! We have 125 reads! *squeals* Did I just squeal...? Yes! Well anyways I am announcing this because I thought 14 reads was good! But then the numbers kept going up and up! Hdjdbskdbhdjwjs I FEEL THE LOVE!! Well I guess I'll do a special chapter on chapter 19 I'll choose out of the first 10 comments; I'll do whatever they say or maybe it'll just be a Q/A either or right? Heh heh well onto the story my lovelies ☺
*********************************
Toby's POV
I sighed and waited on the porch "When is she gonna be home? It's almost 6:00am." I looked up at the sky seeing the stars start to fade away. I laid back watching and watching, then suddenly I heard a twig snap and I shot up quickly "W-who's there?!" I twitched then heard another one "Come out!" I yelled; someone came out covered in blood "G-Gemma?" I stuttered "Heh heh, I'm home." she smiled and held a bag up "And I have organs." she chuckled I stood up and ran to her hugging her bloody body "I missed you." I smiled widely "I missed you too." she hugged back "Lets go inside and get cleaned up." she chimed I nodded "Okay then." I grabbed her hand and led her in the house "Hey guys! Gemma's home!" I yelled happily. We heard running tiny footsteps and a little extremely happy Sally "GEMMAAAA!" She squealed then jumped on her hugging her tightly "I missed you soooo much!" Gemma chuckled "I missed you too Sally." Gemma hugged back "But I need a shower, we'll play later." Gemma smiled kissing Sally's forehead "Okay!" she chimed and jumped off of her. I held her hand tightly and led her upstairs "Can we take a shower together?" I purred and she blushed "Hmm lemme think... Nope!" she giggled "Awe, why not?" I whined and she just giggled more "Because I'm all bloody and shit!" I smirked "But bloody is sexy~" I purred again she laughed "You find bloody sexy, and so do I but not being washed off a body." she smirked I whined again "Pleeeeaaaaseeee Gemma!!!" I pouted like a little kid "Fine! Jeez woman!" she laughed "I'm not a woman!" I pouted. She laughed "Well you act like one!" I whined "Sh-shut up!" we made it to her room "It looks different in here... what did you do?" she looked around "I just fixed the bed and cleaned your desk; the floor too." she nodded "It looks better." I smiled "I missed you, so I cleaned to make it look better for your welcome home." she smiled "Thanks babe." She leaned over and kissed my cheek "Your welcome." I smiled and walked her to the bathroom; we entered she started the water and I began to undress. She turned and began to blush "Like what you see?" I smirked "M-maybe..." she didn't lift her eyes off my chest, I laughed "Now c'mon lets get in that shower." I said unbuckling my pants "I change my mind!" she yelled I looked at her confused "Wha-?" she interrupted me by pushing me out the door "Gemma?!" I stopped the door before she closed it "I-I said I change my mind." she blushed more "You seen me without a shirt before." I said she shook her head "I-it's not that... I just haven't... seenyounaked..." she said quickly. I stood there trying to understand what she just said "Are you going to 'change your mind' when we 'do it' too?" she just blushed more "N-no...!" she looked to the floor "Can I please just take a shower with the love of my life?" I protested and she sighed in defeat "F-fine... I'll let you shower with me, But! No funny business!" I nodded and walked in "Thank you babe." I took my pants off and looked over at her "Are you going to shower with your clothes on or not?" I groaned "I-I will, just after you get in." she sighed and I shrugged I pulled my boxers off and walked into the shower "Okay, I'm in." I sighed, I heard ruffling and the curtain open. I gaped as she walked in "Y-your so beautiful." I sighed and she blushed "N-no I'm not!" I laughed "Only beautiful people deny their beautifulness." I stated. She just shook her head "Whatever..." I smiled and walked up behind her hugging her tightly. She tensed "Wh-what are you doing?!" she stuttered "Hugging you." I stated "I don't like it when you won't show me your body, you don't have to be so self-cautious." she sighed "Well I am not the most prettiest girl in the world." I turned her around and held her against my chest "Your the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen in my life. And you cannot deny that." I chuckled she smiled "Fine. Heheh I'm glad to be back." she nuzzled into my neck "I'm glad your back." I sighed stroking her hair. "Gemma...?" she looked up at me "Yes?" she cooed "I love you." She smiled "I love you too." I leaned down and kissed her cheek "You missed my lips." she stated "Maybe I meant to." I smirked. She turned her head to kiss my lips but I pulled back "Nuh uh~" I purred "Come on! I wanna kiss you!" she pouted I smiled "Really? Try then." I smirked she groaned and grabbed my face trying to pull me in. I pulled my head back again "Nuh uh~!" I smirked she groaned. She suddenly perked up and wrapped her arms around my waist pulling me close to her body. I looked at her weirdly until I felt my ass get groped "What the fu-?!" she had a chance and kissed me "Haha! I got chu!" I laughed "Don't grope my ass again." I smirked and she giggled evilly "Like this?" she groped it again "I said stop!" I laughed and she laughed too "Okay, okay. I'm sorry." she smiled; I smiled down at her "It's alright." We stood there under the shower kissing and hugging "I think we should actually shower now." I said she nodded her head in agreement. She placed her head under the flowing water, once she finished she moved out of the way an I stepped under. ~Time Skip~ . We dried off in the bedroom I had a towel around my waist; she was in her bra and underwear. I bit my lip and turned around "I-I'll go change..." I said trying to hide my aroused member "Okay." she chimed. I quickly ran out and into my room "Shit, shit, shit! Get down will ya?!" I yelled at myself.
Gemma's POV
I saw Toby turn and had a tiny hard on... I tried not to laugh "I-I'll go change..." I covered my mouth "Okay." I chimed. Once he ran out I started to giggle "Oh Toby... Your too cute." I laughed I went to my dresser and pulled out a baggy shirt and a pair of shorts. I sighed and slipped them on "Toby must really love me to walk away from a hard on." I smiled at myself. I heard a knock on my door "Come in!" I slipped fuzzy socks on "H-hey." I heard Toby stutter "Awe, you got your stutter back!" I squealed he blushed "No I d-don't!" I laughed and walked up to him hugging him softly "Okay okay. But your still adorable." I giggled and he sighed "I though I was suppose to say that to you." He chuckled "Yeah I know. But you are." I giggled and walked back to my bed "Haha, so..." He looked at me "So...?" I smirked "I'm tired." He shook his head "Did you get some sleep while you were out there?" I nodded my head "Yeah... And met some kid... He was a fucking weirdo, so I made him a deal... Leave me alone an I won't kill him." I rolled around on the bed "Well be lucky he didn't follow you a lot." "Yeah I know." I sighed and I heard Slender yell for me "Uh... That's new." I crawled off and walked out of my door and I looked over the balcony "Gemma! Care to explain why there is a teenage boy asking for you?!" I stared at him confused then it hit me "What the fuck?!" I ran down the stairs and to the door to see him "What the fuck John?!" I pushed him he stumbled back "What? I didn't talk to anyone about you... And I kinda followed you back..." He blushed I shook my head "J-just get out of here... You'll get killed, there's more killers around here and they're merciless." I hid a smile "But... I wanted to stay here." I sighed and looked at Slender who just came out "So... Who is this kid?" He crossed his arms slightly mad, "Ugh, he's a kid I mad a promise to, not to kill... IF he didn't tell anyone." I sighed "And I didn't want him to follow me... Which he didn't listen..." I growled he just chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. I turned "Why are you here?" He shrugged "Get away from my family and needed a new one." He sighed and then I sighed and turned back to Slender. "So what do you say?" He shook his head and sighed "He can stay but he'll have to learn to kill then." I turned back to John "So Johnny? What do you say?" I smirked "Yeah sure. But don't call me Johnny." My smirk widened "Okay then... Johnny has to have a room then." Slender nodded his head "I'll have you and Toby get that fixed up." I nodded "Follow me child." Slender said gesturing him in, he followed. I sighed and walked back up the stairs before getting my sleeve jerked back. I looked and saw John "What do you want?" I asked slightly annoyed. He turned his head trying to hide a blush I looked at him confused "Ah... I was wondering I-if you would like to go out with me..." He let his hand slip "Umm... I am already-" I was cut off by Toby butting in "We're already dating." He growled and twitched. He wrapped his arm around my waist, John stared at us surprised "O-oh... Sorry." He straightened up and walked away back to Slender. I sighed "Thank you." I smiled and kissed his lips softly he smiled back at me "Your welcome babe." He kissed me back. "Oh yeah we have to get a room open for John. Slender's orders." He groaned "Ugh! Fine!" He stomped up the stairs and I followed "Welp a new member a new door open." I chimed to myself and walked into the dusty room "Well... Lets get cleaning." I told Toby "Yup." He went into the supply closet just down the hall and grabbed the cleaning supplies. ~Time Skip~ I plopped onto a chair next to the desk "Finally! We are finished!" I sighed and wiped my forehead "Yeah, that kid can do the rest. Not much left. He has the rest." Toby leaned against the wall holding the broom "Yeah, only bed sheets and that crap." I stated "Well since we are done. Lets go get breakfast." Toby said and I smiled "I thought I would never hear that again. I'm soo hungry." I chortled and gathered all the cleaning supplies and places them in the supply closet "Come Toby." I chimed and skipped down the steps with him "You too cute you know that Gemma." I smiled "I'm going to have to get used to you saying that then huh?" He chuckled "Yup!" I smiled "Okay. I'm "Cute"." He smiled "Yes you are." He chimed I laughed and made it into the dinning room. Everyone was sitting around and John was sitting next to Slender, he waved at me and I did a small wave back. There was two open seats next to Sally "I wanted you to sit with me Gemma!" She giggled "And Toby." He smiled at her "Thank you Sally." I sat next to Sally and Toby sat next to me and Jane. We ate and chatted and smiled. Everyone must've missed me because they talked to me and about me "So Gemma... How were your kills?" Jeff asked I smirked "It was fun! Man I wish I always had an eighteenth birthday!" I smiled "Oh yeah it was your birthday. We still need a party for you." Toby mentioned "Eh, I don't need one. Never had one anyways." I smiled Toby choked on his pancakes "What for real?!" He asked I nodded "Yeah... That's why I didn't want to be with my family anymore." I laughed but everyone stayed quiet "Gemma..." Jane said "Okay we are have a party tonight! For Gemma! I am not taking no for an answer!" Toby said I just stared at him in shock "I really don't need a party guys... I never really liked them anyways." I said looking at everyone "Who care?! I love parties and your having one!" Someone said from I looked down the table and saw someone who looked like Slender "Uhh... I don't know who you are. May I know your name?" I asked him "Oh yeah! I came back yesterday. I'm Splendorman, but call me Splendy." He smiled. I cocked my head to the side "I'm Gemma. Nice to meet you." He nodded I continued to eat and everyone was talking again. I sat there in silence ratting my pancakes. "We'll I'm done. I'm going watch some television." I said standing up and walking into the kitchen. I placed my dishes in the sink, when I turned John was waiting behind me "What?" I asked "No I'm just finished and came to put my dishes away." He stated "Okay..." I got out of the way and walking towards the living room. I sat down on the couch and closed my eyes, suddenly I felt someone sit next to me. I opened my right eye "John... What. Do. You. Want?" I sighed slightly annoyed "Just can't watch with you? You did kinda help me back there, when I first met you." I crossed my arms and looked at him "Your welcome then...?" I sighed "Actually I really didn't do anything so I really didn't help you." I scratched my head "Well you made me change my mind about going back to my family... Well after I saw you leave that family's house with that bag of whatever was in it." I looked at him "Be glad you don't know what's in it." I sighed and reached for the remote and turned the television. I watched and I felt something wrap around my shoulders, I tensed ad looked at John who had his arm around my "... John please remove your arm." I glared at him.
Toby's POV
I finished eating and walked into the living room and saw John's arm around Gemma's shoulders. I walked to them and removed his arm from her "Don't touch my girlfriend without my permission." I growled and lifted Gemma up and moved her to the other side and sat down next to her "Sorry bro I was just getting comfortable." John sighed "By putting your filthy hands on my girlfriend?!" I growled again "I don't quite think that's comfortable." I held Gemma close to me and me and John glared daggers at each other "I wasn't putting my 'filthy' hands on her. I'm not fully a killer right now, so your the one that had the filthy hands on her." He growled back at me "I think she likes a killer instead of a jerk who probably bullied her in school." He was slightly shocked "I don't even think I was in her school. I went to Edward Johnson High School." He said triumphantly "I went to Edward Johnson High..." She said "Well w-what's your full name?" He asked "Gemma Reeds." He sighed "Oh... You don't look like the old her... You look a lot different and... Hotter." He smirked she groaned "Anyways I'm John Manville." She tensed "Your the one that bullied me the most. You were actually the first person I wanted to kill." He gasped and looked back at us "D-don't do it!" He backed up slightly "I'm not... Your apart of the family now... Plus I couldn't if I wanted to." She sighed "Thank you." He sighed holding where his heart was. "I could if you want." I chortled "No... It's fine and it's just the past. Bad memories, but I have to get over it." She forced a smile and I frowned "Fiiine." I pouted and hugged her "Your too cute." I squealed "Did you just squeal...?" She asked "Yup. I love you that much that I'll squeal for you." I smiled then John coughed "I'm still here..." I glared over at him "Then go to your room." I snapped ad he held his arms up I defeat "Okay, okay I'll go somewhere else." He sighed and walked out. Gemma brought her hands up to her ears "Get out of my head!!" She screamed I looked over at her head "Gemma what's wrong?" I asked 'Is she alright...?' I thought "No I'm not! Stop thinking!!" She yelled at me I made my mind go blank "Sorry." "Now everyone else needs to SHUT UP!" She yelled then the whole house went quiet "STOP THINKING TOO!!" She breathed heavily "It's so nice and quiet now." She sighed and rubbed her temples. Slender came walking in "Gemma what's wrong?" She looked over at him "Everyone keeps thinking about different things and it's giving me a migraine." Slender gave her a look "You can hear the others thoughts?" He asked "Yeah... And your name is Richard?" She asked "Great now everyone knows. I hate that name so much." He groaned "Haha... So what do I do for it to stop?" Slender stood there thinking "Here follow me I'll teach you." Gemma nodded and followed him "I'll see you later Toby!" She waved I waved back and laid down on the couch "Hey Uncle Toby~" Sally walked up and laid next to me "Hey there Sal." I pushed her hair back and she giggled "Whatcha doing?" He smiled "Just laying around waiting for Gemma." I said she giggled "Wanna play with me until she gets done?" I thought for a second "Yeah sure." I sat up lifting her up with me "Lets go play." I smiled and she ran up to her room to grab her toys.