Preview

"Haku-chan-"

"Haku-chan!"

"Haku-chan, Can we-" Judar had started to ask a simple question, only to be cut off by a cold tone.

"No."

"Aw come on, you dont even know what i was going to ask." The black haired Magi sighed as he laid back against the large brick wall of the courtyard, watching Hakuryuu train with his spear.

It often was like this, Judar analyzing Hakuryuu's fighting style and even giving him a few tips (in which Hakuryuu would snap at him, complaining about how he didnt need any help from the likes of him) but that didnt stop Judar from doing so anyways.

"I dont have to know. Knowing you, you will ask me to do something reckless with you, like bomb Sindria or something." The blue haired male cringed at the thought of doing so. He happened to like Sindria and if it wasnt for his long-lasting need for revenge on his mother, he would have totally asked to stay there.

Judar threw his head back, letting out a rather loud and drawn out groan. "Can i at least accompany you to Sindria?" His tone was somewhat high pitched, flooded with hope.

"Definitely not."

Any hope the poor Magi once had, spiralled down the drain. Needless to say, Judar was bored. Bored enough to follow Hakuryuu around all day. Bored enough to pick fights with Kouha. Bored enough to even eavesdrop on Kouen. He simply wanted something to busy himself with.

Of course he had many tasks to do with Al Thamen and Hakuryuu's mother but he was tired of doing as he was told. He wanted to do something new. Try something else, you know?

Clearly it wasnt working out.

"I promise i wont cause any trouble for you!" Judar begged, pushing himself up and walking towards the angry male. "Pretty pretty please?" He batted his eyelashes and held his hands together, invading Hakuryuu's personal space with the upper part of his body.

Haku scoffed and moved away, pushing the Magi back. He knew Judar was just going to keep begging and begging until he said yes.

"Fine. Under one condition- you don't leave my sight, you stay out of my business, and you dont cause any trouble for King Sinbad or for anyone else there, got it? That includes no fighting with Aladdin." Hakuryuu listed off his rules and with each one, Judar whined.

"But Haku-chaaaan-"

"No buts Judar! Those are the rules. If you dont want to follow them then dont come." It was more than obvious that Hakuryuu wasnt messing around. He had to leave tomorrow morning almost right when the sun rose. He turned and walked towards the palace, stopping and turning around. "We leave at sunrise. If youre late, im leaving you." Those words marked the end of the conversation as Haku left Judar's sight.

How dare he- thinking Judar would be late. Inconceivable- okay so maybe Judar wasnt a morning person.

And maybe Judar doesnt usually wake up until 1 pm.

And maybe- just maybe! Judar is typically late to events and such.

But he certainly wasnt going to pass down this opportunity!

He wanted to go, therefore he was going to go. And if he just so happened to be late- he would just find another way there.

Fashionably late.

A/N: So this is kinda just like a preview or something for the actual story. Everyone who knows me, know I'm incredibly inconsistent with writing cause like- attention span non existent. So like let's just hope I stay at least somewhat up to date on this.