Ch.4

Paimon

"Do you trust me?" I whispered into Ivy's ear.

She was tense, someone might say uncomfortable. But it was the opposite,really.

She was turned on, I could tell by the aura surrounding her. It was faint, but a light blue hue surrounded her.

"No. But yes." She whispered back.

I chuckled and stepped back. I looked away as she pouted and instantly looked back, but this time she had a neutral expression. Did I imagine her pouting?

"Take a seat," I nodded at the chair. We watched as it moved away from the table, just enough room for her to slide in. Being able to manipulate things was something I'd never take for granite.

"You did that?" Ivy's eyes widened as she walked over to the chair.

"Who else would've? Now shush for a moment." I smiled and walked over to the kitchen window and opened it.

I whistled a familiar tune and a blue bird flew inside, landing on the counter.

"What are you doing?" Ivy watched me skeptically.

"Just trust me." I walked over to the counter.

"Be a good little one and hold still." I whispered to the blue Jay who complied.

I turned my finger into its demon form, which was rather easy.

"Oh my god." Ivy covered her mouth as I stuck my nail in the bird's neck. Blood drained from it and shot straight into my veins. It was something I despised doing, but I was starving.

Once drained of all of its blood, I laid it down on the counter.

"You killed it! I think I'm going to be sick." Ivy stood and just as she did, so did the bird.

"He's fine, calm down." I smiled and picked the bird up, bringing it to the window.

He would live on forever. His body was filled with sand, but his soul would still be in control. He wouldn't need to hibernate or eat again. Although that was quite sad. A birds life revolves around the simple things like hibernating.

"What- he was just- what?" Ivy sat back down and her eyes watched me.

"One of my many abilities is to manipulate living or dead creatures and or objects." I smiled and ran a hand through my curly hair. I needed a shower. I smelled salty and probably looked like a mess.

"Wow. What else?" She propped her head up on her hand and stared at me.

"It's a long list but I'll tell you a few of my favorites. One, the manipulation I just used. Two, the ability to see the past and future events. Third, just some lame stuff really. I can die. But It's really hard to kill me. I regenerate faster but pain still takes its toll." I strolled over to her, leaning on the counter in front of her.

"Anything else my dear?" I smiled and her cheeks turned a beautiful pink.

"Your Camel's name?" She winked at me.