Mommy?

Stella

I woke up to see that we're in the airplane. Ugh! So I wasn't in a dream. Sucks. I get out of the chair/bed thing, guessing that Demi put me in and walked to the bathroom.

"Stella?" Demi called.

"What!"

"Can you please go inside to the room where they have food and get me an advil."

"Why?"

"Please. Just get the Advil Stella."

"Whatever."

I went to the room, got some advil and a water since I know She will not drink it without nothing. And went back."

"Thank you."

I went to the bathroom and back.

"Stella?"

"What do you want now?"

"Can you get me another blanket and some pillows?"

"What's wrong with you?"

"I don't know."

Well, I think She's sick. That's because the way She asked for the advil and more blankets and pillows is the same way I do before knowing that I'm sick.

"Uh, Demi?"

"Yes Stella?"

"Can I touch your head real quick?"

"Uh, okay?"

Well, this is what grandma does to check. I went up to her, touch her head and wow! It was burning hot!

"Demi, we need to go to the hospital."

"Why? I'm fine. I just need to sleep . Let me just use the bathroom." She said while getting up.

"No. Stay in bed."

"I said I'm going to the bathroom, so I'm not a little kid and let me go."

"Whatever." I said before letting her go. Just from there she fell and fainted.

"Demi!" I screeched. I ran to her and tried to wake her up. The same way I did right before She left me at the orphanage.

Flashback

"Mommy?"

"I'm not your mother idiot. Go get me my pills."

Momma never wanted me to call her Momma because well, She doesn't think I'm her girl. She calls me bad stuff that I Rissi said not to say.

"WHERE ARE MY FUCKING PILLS!" She yelled.

"Coming mommy."

"I TOLD YOU I'M NOT YOUR FUCKING MOTHER! HURRY UP!"

I ran as fast as my tiny legs can go to get her pill things. I got them from the table thing, but the table thing fell and broke. I gotta scratched all over my hand.

"Momma!"

"I'm not your mother!"

"I fell. Uppy?"

"What the hell! What did you do? That cost me thousands. Give me that!" Momma said. She didn't even help me. I Stood up, and ran to the corner. I ran until I saw her fall to the floor.

"Momma!" I yelled. I ran to her, she was still breathing, what do I do? I remembered she called Rirra (She's like two, so I guess Rissa is Rirra. Bare with me here) earlier. So I got up and ran to her phone. I opened it and saw her name. I pressed it and called her.

R-Rissa S-Stella

R- Demi?

S- Rirra?

R- Stella? What's wrong baby?

S- Momma? Momma fell.

R- Oh God! I'm on my way. Okay. Stay next to mommy. Stella. Stay right there.

S- Otay.

She hanged up the phone and I ran right back to mommy. She wasn't moving at all. Is She like what Rirra called people when they don't get air anymore. Dead? Moments later, Rirra ran inside the house, got me, let the good people help mommy and got into the good people car. Rirra told me to sleep, so I did.

End of Flashback

"Demi? Come on. Get up! Pease!" I yelled. One of the flight attendants came.

"Please. My m-cousin fainted." I yelled.

"For, how long was She out?"

"I don't know five-six minutes."

"Okay. I'll be back." She said while running to the room.

"Shit. Mom? Mommy? Please. Get up. Please!" I started to cry.

Get up mommy. Please.