Story 37

Jimin was at the parking, waiting for Minji while she brought with Bora and her mother to their new home. He then received a phone call. "Yes, Jihyun?"

"Looks like they're home."

"Nothings odd?" Jimin asked.

"No at the moment." Jihyun answered.

"You should go home then, Jihyun. Omma must be waiting for you. Sorry for asking too much during your weekend."

"Nah, it's okay? You're with Minji?" Jihyun asked.

"Yes, but she's helping Bora moved in."

"I know. She texted me."

"Who? Bora?"

"Couldn't be Minji right? Of course it's Bora." Jihyun said.

Jimin smirked, "You're not dating her, are you?"

"What if I do? You even date her bestfriend." Jimin could sense Jihyun was also smirking.

Jimin chuckled, "Okay you win. See you in the office next week. Happy weekend, brother."

"You too, hyung."

Jimin hang up and then kept his phone in his pocket.

"Hey." Minji nestled him. "Hey." Jimin looked at her with a smile. "Do they like it" Jimin asked and Minji nodded eagerly, "Very much."

"They make me want a house for myself." Minji smiled. Jimin looked at her, "Too bad I'm not going to let you leave the house." Minji laced her fingers through his. "I know. I'm not going to leave either." She smiled. Jimin gently patted her head. "Let's go. I'll bring you somewhere special."

Minji looked at him curiously. "No more 5 stars dinner right? Or an ice rink reserved only for us?"

Jimin chuckled, "No, of course not. You told me countless time how much you hate those things." "Of course. You're just wasting money. We can just go out to a café and I still will love it." Minji said.

"But I had enough of coffee, sweetheart." Jimin smiled. "Let's go. I want to reach there just in time for that thing." Jimin went to open the door for Minji. "For what?" Minji frowned.

"You'll see." Jimin smiled before he closed the door to the passenger and went to the driver side.

After driving for a while, their destination finally came into view. Minji gasped, "We're going to Namsan Tower?" Jimin nodded, "I hope you're okay with it." "You're kidding right? I love it! I've never been there." Minji looked excited at the sight of the tower. Jimin smiled, *guess I make a good decision to come here afterall.*

They quickly climbed up to the tower. It was almost sunset when they finally reached there. Minji's eyes sparkled at the scenery. "This is magnificent!" she exclaimed. She ran to the railing and rested her hands there while he eyes scanned the scenery. Jimin came by her side, "Right? Pretty isn't it?" Jimin also looked at the scenery. "I know it's nothing special, but this is what I want to show you, Minji." Jimin added.

Minji turned to look at Jimin, "Jimin oppa, this is great! This is the most memorable date we had so far." She smiled widely. Jimin looked at her for a moment. Minji then turned back to see the view.

Jimin sneaked his hand into his pocket. He had a tiny box inside his pocket. *should I give to her now?* he thought.

"Jimin oppa?" Minji's voice broke his thought.

"Nae?"

"Can we get something to eat?" she asked with a smile.

Jimin looked at Minji, "Minji, you changed a lot." He said. Minji frowned, "I did?" and Jimin nodded. "When I first met you, you caught in trouble with Saerom and Yewon. You were so strong back then. You look really fierce that time. Not to mention, you're kindda rude too." Jimin looked at her.

"Look, I can't help being like that. I grow up surrounded with hatred. The only time I feel relax is around Bora and appa. But most of time I was left alone with those witch. I had to be strong." Minji threw her gaze back to the view. "But like you said, I changed. I grew weaker. I tend to cry more. I gave up so easily." Minji sighed.

Jimin wrapped his hand around her shoulder. "We know that's not true. I did tell you you've changed but it was a good change. And I love it. I love it when you tend to be such a baby whenever I'm around." Jimin smiled. Minji smiled back, "Maybe I want your attention." "Don't worry. You have all my attention, sweetheart." Jimin kissed her head. She smiled, "I love you, Jimin oppa."

"I love you too, sweetheart." Jimin said.

"Which is why I want to ask you properly." He added.

"Ask me what, oppa?" Minji looked at him.

Jimin sneaked hand into his pocket and took out a tiny box. "I don't know how to be romantic but sweetheart..." he opened the box to Minji. There are two identical necklace; both were line heart shape. She gasped when she saw that.

"Kwon Minji, would you officially be my girlfriend?" he asked her. Without any hesitation, Minji nodded. "Of course I would."

Jimin smiled widely. He took out the necklace. "Mind if I put it for you?" he asked Minji and she nodded with a smile.

Jimin went behind her and put on the necklace around her neck. He gave a kiss on her nape. "I love you, Minji." He whispered into her ear. His voice sent a cold shiver down her spine. "L-Let me do that for you." Minji quickly turned to him. "Okay." Jimin smiled.

Minji took the necklace and faced Jimin. "Oh? You're doing it from the front?" he asked and she nodded. She put it round his neck before she wrapped her hand around his neck, hugging him. "I love you too, Jimin oppa." She planted a kiss on his neck as well.

Jimin chuckled, "Someone's taking her revenge on me." Jimin blushed. "Of course." Minji broke the hug and smile at him.