First Date

Midoriya:

Izuku took you to a picnic which became a total mess when he accidentally spilled lemonade all over your new dress. He apologized so many times no matter how many times you said it was okay to him. Although you thought he was cute when he got all flustered like that. You guys went to the mall but somebody tried to steal your wallet. You were about to use your quirk but Izuku came in to save the day. Izuku was able to stop him. In the end you guys went to a cafe where you thanked him for being you 'hero' with a kiss on his cheek. He got all flustered all over again. Of course you just laughed and teased him about it.

Bakugou:

It was an argument but you both decided in the arcade. Literally, you guys couldn't decide on whether a cafe or a picnic. It was a sad sight to see. You both got very competitive which caused him to use his explosions and your telekinesis quirk on each other. That caused you two to get kicked out. Either way you guys went to his house where you both played video games and met his parents. Even if you guys weren't dating, they already thought of you as part of the family.

Kirishima:

He let you decide on where to go for your first date. You decided to go to a carnival going in your home town. It was a couple of hours away from UA and luckily you would be able to stay at your old house. At the carnival, he bought you a teddy bear and you won him a Crimson Riot jacket. He wore it the whole whole night with pride while holding your hand. You found it so cute how much of a ball of sunshine he was. You guys went back home where it was only you two. Nothing happened though. Well, almost nothing.

Kaminari:

In all honesty, any time you guys hung out alone you joked about it being a date. So you lost count on how many of those you guys had. Your favorite one has to be the one where he took you to a cruise at night. Something about that night just made you fall in love with him. That's the night you realized your best friend was also your crush.

Todoroki:

You both were hanging out at the park when a crowd of your fans got close. It was girls saying how you both made such a cute couple. They left so you could continue your 'date.' At some point he asked if you considered it a date and you said yes. From then he took you to a restaurant where you both equally payed. It got harder to be able to interact when people noticed who you were. So he took you somewhere private where nobody bothered you. A little cafe that was usually empty, once again you both payed equally and didn't get bothered anymore.