Love Song

Midoriya-
Hooked by Why Don't We
The minute you walked into his life, he felt like he couldn't get you out of his head. At first he thought it was because you were All Might's daughter, but he soon figured out the feelings were more complex than that. No matter what you did he still admired you a lot. You found that ironic since most of the time you brought trouble without wanting to, just like your dad would. He got in the middle of it most of the times too. Still he wasn't gonna leave anytime soon.

Bakugou-
Guys Don't Like Me by It Boys!
A lot of guys liked you since you were pretty popular and hot. So when you both started dating, war began with the men at UA. You thought it was cute when he would feel a little uneasy with a guy trying to hit on you. Although, he would let you handle them. Usually you would look at him and he would give you a look that said 'go ahead and kill 'em'.  You were just as scary as him when you got mad, maybe even a bit worse. Not like he was gonna complain, he loved seeing you go monster on a dude hitting on you.

Kirishima-
Just My Type by The Vamps
No one knows how such a ray of sunshine could withstand the temper you have. He finds it confusing too, since you're very bipolar. Although he likes you too much to think of ever letting go of you. Plus it's cute how you act when you're soft. You try to cover it but you're a big softie and Kirishima sees it a lot.

Kaminari-
Royalty by Connor Maynard
Kaminari and you always wanted to be more rich. Move in together in a big house. Have nothing to worry about except what club was the next big thing. Now he really wants to work hard in order to give you everything you want. He'd do almost anything for you.

Todoroki-
Horns by Bryce Fox
Todoroki is the only one that knows you even have a dark side. In fact, you're the little devil on his shoulder. How such a nice, shy girl can be such a devil like you is a mystery even to him. He somehow gives you everything you ask for though. You have him wrapped around your finger and he can't get you out of his head. It wasn't supposed to be like that, but it is what it is.

-End-
Sorry this chapter is so short. I'll add more characters soon enough, I'm just sorting on how to make their stories first. I hope you guys enjoyed this!
Goodbye my little sunshines!