A/N: I'm going to update my stories soon

I want to thank everyone who left me feedback on the previous post and left me messages in my inbox.

It's nice to see familiar people commenting on my stuff.

I took some of your advice and decided to check back on Wattpad, authors, and stories, here on the site. Honestly? The nostalgia hit me like a truck, and all I saw was discontinued stories, with a final A/N from the author saying that they're done for similar reasons I have. Except it was more permanent.

Another thing that made me sad? I found out that one of the stories I read stopped updating because the author committed suicide. Damn.

But imagine my surprise when I still got votes and comments on my stories.

MCSM. Star vs the Forces of Evil. Dreams of Estorra.

The one thing all three of these have in common is they are done - their fandoms have moved on, and a lot of the toxicity has died down.

And even though most of my audience is gone, the true fans who still comment and bother to check when I update makes me feel better. I know I won't get the same amount of views and votes like I used to, but I'm honestly fine with that.

This is why, soon, I will be updating my stories on WattpadIt doesn't mean I will have an update schedule like I used to, but it's something I'm slowly weaning myself back into. Anyways, I took a long time to think about it, and I realized that I could still use Wattpad not only for fanfics but for original content as well. I honestly thought that I would have to keep them separate on different profiles, but I say - what the hell.

Finally, I will be posting original content now. I'm just trying to find an illustrator to make me the covers - I already have someone in mind, someone who've I known for a very long time.

So be sure to read it when it all comes out! As for the fanfics, depending on which one you read, you will want to refresh your memories with the previous chapters. And if you have a question about the fanfic stories, feel free to ask! If you want to know about the characters, lore, or anything else, just ask it! Consider it my apology for taking so long to update. Depending on your question, I will either answer it here, or I will do a private message.