Chapter 18

Shoya stares into his mirror thinking to himself and stepped back slightly.
He took a deep breath and smiled "hey guys! I'm back!" He grinned until It flopped down as he looked at the neck tie "shit.." he pulled it off and looked back up before sighing and grabbing a hold of his bag and walked downstairs. He looked over at the kitchen "I'm heading out now mom"  he stepped out and walked over to his bike before hopping on.

Y/n grabbed her bag and headed downstairs fixing up her shorts/skirt/pants then hopped off the last step "hey mom!" She smiled and sat down as her mother gave her a kiss on the forehead and put a plate down infront of her "dear..father went to work but he'll be back by the time you come home"
Y/n glanced up and gave a genuine smile before nodding "okay..!" Quickly stuffing the food in her mouth she hugged her mother and grabbed her bag "I'll see you later mom!" She closed the door and ran over to her bike lifting her leg over and getting on

"Y/n!" She looked back and saw kazuki walking over "oh hey kazuki. Shouldn't you already be at school?"
He shrugged and smiled "i guess...is shoya okay?"
She nodded "yeah. Still won't talk to him?"
Kazuki shook his head "not yet. I'll let him settle in with his new pals" he smiled as y/n chuckled "alright...hey hop on"
Kazuki raised an eyebrow before stepping on the back sticks (idk what you call them) standing up as y/n started peddling "I'll give you a ride"

(Time skip)

Shouko looked over at shoya as he walked with his head down through the halls. Shoya looked over at her "e-eh don't worry. This is normal"
They quickly walked over to the classroom and shoya pulled the door open but stopped seeing the 20-30 students inside looking at him
"Shoyas back!-"
He quickly closed the door "uH...hold on.." he walked away to the boys bathroom before Tomohiro opened the door "Shoya!!..?" He looked seeing him step in the bathroom before following.

He sat in the bathroom hugging himself nervously before hearing the door open and feet stop infront of his stalls "hey shoya!your back!..you okay..?"

Shoya opened the door staring down "h-hey Tomohiro! Yeah...I'm uhh...back.." Tomohiro looked at him "w-why aren't you looking at me...look at me!!!"

Shoya looked up at him shocked but stunned instead seeing Tomohiro tear up "I'm glad your okay.."
"Is that a mustache?"
Tomohiro nodded "yeah it was my lucky stache. I told myself I wouldn't shave it off until you woke up." Shoya smiled and hugged him

(Tiny time skip)

Y/n huffed stopping her bike after kazuki hopped off "thanks for the ride" he chuckled ruffing her hair as she looked up smiling then put a chain around the bike and giggled "your welcome!" She waved at him and run inside running upstairs and into her class. She glanced around "where's shoya.?" Shouko looked and saw her then smiled
'He's in the bathroom but I think Tomohiro got him let's go see him'

She looked at Shoukos hand movements before nodding and both of them walked seeing a crowd of a particular brown haired girl and a blonde as well as a red head next to a shorter fluffy haired green boy

She walked over and saw shoya before giving him a hug "I'm glad your back"
He blushed looking down and quickly hugged her back "y-yeah"

"Show him miki"
"But it's embarrassing.."
"No it isn't"
Shoya looked over as miki took a bag "we made this for you. It was supposed to be 200 oragamis but. We couldn' make it. Everyone tried they're best on it"
You can see her lightly tear up before shoya took it "no no. It's okay. I love it!" He smiled as the red haired boy (still doesn't know his nAme-) looked at him. Shoya looked up "hey I'm sorry on what I said back there" he smiled "it's cool dude"and ueno stepped out
"Jeez. You guys talk to happily"

"Why do you have to be so mean!" Miki looked at her and ueno shrugged "what? You got a problem with it?" Everyone chuckled before Sahara looked at shoya "hey shoya I'm sorry about what happened..you were right. I should have said something" Shoya shook his head "it's okay Sahara."

Shouko looked at them before Yeni grabbed her shoulder "hey don't worry. They're just talking things out"

Shouko signed a 'sorry' before Yeni rolled her eyes "stop apologizing- 'mor-on'

Shouko gasped before smiling and grabbing uenos hand 'mor-on' she giggled until ueno blushed in embarrassment "I-I'm hungry. Imma go grab something to eat." She waved quickly before walking away making y/n giggle "I haven't seen ueno that embarrassed" she snickers before the rest let out a small laugh. She smiled and turned to shoya "hey. Let's all go to the festival after school"

They nodded "good idea y/n"