headcanon 5

I feel like the reason for the fall is from a bet from Iyami.

*The sextuplets basically bickering with Iyami with some shit*

Iyami: Sheeeeehh Your getting no money out of me, you troublesome sextuplets!

Oso: Spare us some change Iyami!

Todo: Can't you see we'r broke!

Jyushi: We just need money!

Iyami: Just get your own money zanzu!

*Then Iyami strikes up an idea*

Iyami: Say, i know a better way for you troublesome sextuplets to get you some money zanzu~

Ichi: Really how?

*Iyami points at mount ebott*

Iyami: You like climbing Mountains don't you Osomatsu?  I heard That in that Mountain over yonder, in it holds so much gold that it equals to 6 billion yens worth.

Todo: One i like hiking mountains, two how do you even know, three why haven't you done it yourself?

Iyami: Why no one has ever returned to tell the tale of course and...well... I am very old and cannot just scale a mountain any day i want.

Choro: I guess you do have a point but that still begs the question, how do you even know all this?

Iyami: Well haven't you about the missing children zanzu?

Ichi: Oh you mean those lost kid posters? Haven't Those been up for years.

Iyami:Yes those posters have been up for a long time. BUT all those children have something in common... Do you know what it is?

Choro: what?

Iyami: They all went up the mountain looking for the gold, but none of them returned

Oso: Alright then its settled WE ARE GOIN TO CLIMB THAT MOUNTAIN

Choro: Wait we'r actually doing it?!

Oso: Why not?  we have nothing better to do

Choro: You, have a point but the missing children?

Oso: They probably got lost or something on there way to the mountain~  Besides we'r adults we know what we'r doing.