♧You're perfect for me

Being a celebrity is hard. She knew that. But hard to the extent that you compromise on your health!? She certainly did not know.
She heard being on SNS (Social Networking Sites) brings you closer to your fans but she didn't know that she had a whole lot of haters too, who hate her to the extent that they want her dead!

So there she was, Camila Cabello, sitting in her bedroom, tears flowing out of her beautiful orbs and travelling down her cheeks as she remembered the instagram and Twitter comments on the recent picture she posted of the AMAS with Shawn Mendes.

@arianagrande "Couple goalssss🥰"
@dinahjane97 "Omgggg yaaasssss!!"
@shawnmendes "Babyyyyyy 🥰❤"
@username "Ewwww Shawn deserves better."
@username123 " She is so ugly..."
@shawmilahater "ummm... man she is so fat, I mean look at shawn and then look at her!?"
@hatecamila " Camila... more like CamEla."

Throwing her phone to a dark corner of the room, she buried her face deep inside her legs and wrapped her hands around herself, sobbing silently. She was busy with her new album, stressed and she did not have time to hit the gym. This was making her more stressed.

Shawn, oblivious of how his girlfriend was feeling, twisted the key in the keyhole of his apartment and entered shouting the usual, "Baby! I'm home!"

But this time, he did not get the usual response; his girlfriend jumping on to him. But this time was different. This time, his words went in deaf ears.

"Baby?" He looked in the kitchen. She wasnt there. " Mila? Where are you babe?" He looked around their small, three-room apartment, when he heard a voice. It was a very slow voice. Like somebody was crying. A sobbing voice. He rushed to the one and only place he hadn't looked; their bedroom.

Twisting the knob, the door opened making a creaking noise. He entered with slow footsteps and saw the shattered mobile phone. He stopped in his tracks as the sight in front of him broke him. There she was. Camila Cabello. His strong Mila. His brave Mila. His Camz. All broken, crying sitting on the bed; her hands wrapped around her and her head buried in her arms; shaking. He walked towards her with gradual steps and sat just before her. Putting his hand on her head, he caressed her hair.

That is when Camila realised the presence of her man. She looked up at him and not being able to hold up the pain; she jumped onto him, wrapping her hands and legs around him, crying miserably.

Shawn, held her head with one hand while rubbed her back with the other. "Mila, what happened baby?" He asked in his oh-so-loving voice. But he got an answer of cries and he hugged her tighter, letting it go for the time being.

They stayed like that, in each other's embrace and soon Camila's cries subsided. She put her head out from the crook of Shawn's neck and looked at him with teary eyes. He cupped her face, wet from all the tears, and kissed her forehead, lingering his lips there for a moment.

He rested his back on the bedrest with Camila in his lap, snuggling like a baby. He held her protectively with one hand and caressed her hair with the other.

"Wanna talk about it, babe?" He asked.

She looked up at him and nodded before bursting into tears again.

"T-They just d-don't like me," she hugged him more tightly, " My body, it feels like I have all the fat of the world! I'm so ugly and they say that y-you d-deserve b-better. I-I can't let you go, Shawn. I can't live without you!" She hugged him more tightly, his shirt muffling her cries.

Shawn was shocked. Shock was an understatement. He knew all these things were happening but he didn't know that they were tearing his girl so badly!

"Mila, baby listen to me," she looked up at him with teary eyes and he wiped her tears,
"You're perfect for me. You don't need to change for me or anyone else! Understand? And even if you want to change, do it. But not for your parents, your siblings your family or friends, not even for me. Do it for yourself. And me? I will be there always to support you, beside you." He cupped her face.

" I love you Mila, And it will never change. And when I say never, I mean NEVER." She hugged him tightly, feeling like a weight has been lifted off her shoulders. He hugged her back, kissing every inch of her face before claiming her lips in his.

They kissed. There was no lust. No hunger. No desire. Only love. It was slow and passionate. It was like they were showing their love for each other, taking out all their worries. She kept her face in the crook of his neck while he kissed her forehead. They lay there in peace, talking to each other about random things.

And at that moment, she knew everything will be just fine.

********************************
So this is my first ever Shawmila imagine! I honestly don't know how it went but leave down your comments on how it was and any improvements. Also any requests for these imagines will also be considered. Until next time.

•897 words•